It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogs are Fascists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
When I was a kid I was attacked by an alsatian and badly bitten.This led to a dog phobia for a few years and it was a huge problem for me .I'm over it now ,but have realised that dogs are fascists especially Rotwiellers,dobermans,pit-bulls,large terriers,lurchers-etc. These dogs are often owned by mental-cases whose sole aim is to project a super-tough image.If left to its own devices a dog can become aggressive,territorial and is capable of very stupid acts EG-running in front of cars.I have never read in the paper about a child being killed by a cat or a tourist having his arm chewed off by a hamster or a post-man having his genitals gnawed off by a parrot . In the UK we are supposed to have the dangerous dogs act .This is completely innefective Dozens of people are still being savaged by dangerous dogs and its time something is done about it .A dog should never have priority over a child's safety or a humans right to be outside in public places.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
O.K i can see your anger but why say they are facists?!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of a Police Cat?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You've lost me still dont get why dogs are facist.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey look don't get me wrong I like small cuddly cute dogs and intelligent dogs , collies,golden retrievers etc .However ,the breeds of dog I mentioned earlier are facists .If you visited a new friend and it turns out he has four very large rotwielers(I'm not sure about spelling of this!)and they were sitting round about you growling are you trying to tell me this isn't repression,fear,contol etc very fascist don't you think?.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well yeah but i think its a strange term to call dogs "facist" thats all but new # is invented everyday.

Those dogs are bred to fight they have a killer instinct so dont expect them to sit when asked or roll over so that you can rub their tummy, I know what you mean bulldogs and the other type of fighting dogs are vicious
i hate em too, my parents have 3 dogs a beagle, and 2 black retreivers.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is just my perception of dogs. I understand that other people see them differently .I have a six year old daughter who has just recently begun to cycle there is virtually nowhere near here that is a dog free zone which is safe for her to cycle.I don't see why humans should have to curtail their behaviour because of dogs .Not to mention the amount of times tha i have stood right on a fresh deposit of dog mess when out walking .If a human was to drop a log in the street ,and somebody else stood on it you would get locked up !

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by imhotep

Or a police hamster ?

Although I think it would be very cute.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by imhotep
I have never read in the paper about a child being killed by a cat or a tourist having his arm chewed off by a hamster

You obviously haven't met KayEm's Satanic Rodents then

The very first day she brought them, one of them sunk his teeth into the soft flesh of my hand. They're a pair of savages !

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Actually, the DEA is experimenting with drug-detecting gerbils, since they are cheaper to maintain, and can crawl into a loaded truck and inspect every box without having to offload all the merchandise to get to the front of the trailer......

Fascist, yes. Dogs I mean. I was mauled by a retriever named Rusty when I was 5. HAve actively disliked dogs ever since.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Your right about one thing. People who get those "tough" looking dogs are fulfilling what they believe will make them look tough or cool. And nobody will # with them. My friend, well old friend andn ow she's a retard so I don't talk to her anymore.

She's become trailor trash, she sells pot, has a thug boyfriend who thinks he's hardcore, and they went out and bought a pit bull.
Your classic stereotype.

But there are great dogs out there, and dogs do serve great purposes other then just being a tough ass dog, those dogs are trained that way. Or they become like that due to mistreatment and bad training.

Ever hear of leader dogs? Or police dogs? Or avalanch dogs? These are all dogs designed to rescue, whistle blow, and lead their owners if they can't see, or have mental disabilities.
The list goes on, but don't diss all dogs because of red neck idiots who want to "act the part" so to speak.

Their all idiots. My heart goes out to those pit bulls and rotties that get abused to the point where they attack other dogs when their put in a ring for bets.
Yup, for #ing money!! What an evil object. Makes people do awful things....

Now there's a rant that would be a good one.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I delivered mail for 4 years, so you can guess how I feel about dogs. One thing that happened once, this German Sheapard got bold enough to sneak out of his dog house and bite me on the ass. I grabbed a hockey stick, yes a hockey stick, that was lying on the ground and beat the living # out of it. In the end it was a good thing, I have NO fear of dogs, and they know it. Haven't been bit since, and that was almost 20 years ago.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You have'nt met my kitten.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i love my small cuddly cute semi intelligent dog she is one of my best friends but some big dogs are mean and when they start stuff with me u know wat tony do to those cockaroaches SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FREND

join