It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Hijackers Bodies Were Apparently Found In WTC Rubble.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Other reports Thursday said that two significant bodies had been found. One was in the cockpit area of one of the airplanes, but was not dressed in pilot's clothing, indicating that it may have been one of the hijackers. Another was of a flight attendant her hands bound together with wire.

FOX NEWS LINK FROM SEPTEMBER 13, 2001

Have you read this?... Why Havn't I heard this before?

I read somewhere else they identified the hijackers through DNA. This just makes me wonder how they had their DNA in the first place to compare to?

I guess I learn somthing new everyday. LOL

It kinda reminds me of when CNN said they found the passport of one of the hijackers in the rubble.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
seems to me that "if" an aircraft impacted at 400+ knots, then caused the alleged massive kerosene explosion, it would have been extremely hard, even with the best forensics to determine "the area of the cockpit"......and I am an experienced aviation accident investigator....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

I gotta agree with habu71. There wouldn't be much of anything left. Impact alone tends to separate flesh from bone. Then, burn it in a furnace hot enough to melt girders. I'm surprised anything at all was left. I also am an ex-military pilot.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
reply to post by habu71

I gotta agree with habu71. There wouldn't be much of anything left. Impact alone tends to separate flesh from bone. Then, burn it in a furnace hot enough to melt girders. I'm surprised anything at all was left. I also am an ex-military pilot.

Yeah, me too! Its funny how they say the bodies were wearing clothing.
Be good to know what type of material they were made from, it could come in handy for some new kind of protective gear.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
They also identified the bodies at the pentagon using DNA. Oh wait...the entire airliner burned up into a small hole but everyones body remained identifiable enough to extract DNA.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You mean the plane from the tower didn't completely vansh into the twilight zone like the planes from the Pentagon and Pennsylvania? Pretty hard sell on their part considering it "burned in jet fuel hot enough to melt steel" and then crumbled amidst all the other exploded levels, excuse me, I meant pancaking levels.

Also, unless they take DNA from flight school students, I'd love to know where they got his DNA from.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
They also identified the bodies at the pentagon using DNA. Oh wait...the entire airliner burned up into a small hole but everyones body remained identifiable enough to extract DNA.

All except five. A theory is that five agents hijacked the plane, landed it safely and put the passengers into the Pentagon. But who knows?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

Bingo!
It never ceases to amaze me what people will believe.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What amazes me is the abject disdain the USG has for the American people by perpetrating these amateurish stories and “leaks”. We have or had some very talented professionals in the intel community that are very good at concocting legends. Have they all retired or been forced out?

The fact that what is leaked to the media and the “info” that is presented as evidence is this amateurish speaks to what the USG and the media think of the American people!

I prefer organizations such as this, an organization of those of us that have either been in law enforcement or the intel communities who REFUSE to go along with any of what is coming…..
oathkeepers.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">oathkeepers

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deadoralive

Another was of a flight attendant her hands bound together with wire.

Get real people! This is all a lie. Funny how the wire was found bound to the flight attendant but, the fires where so HOT that they melted steel columns and steel beams that allegedly brought the WTC down but we are to believe that a thin wirer on a woman wrist, survives extreme temperatures. We are not that gullible.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So the hijacker that was found was assumed to have been in the cockpit at the time of impact. We don't know which plane or tower it was, but the result would have been the same. I think everyone can agree that upon impact, the windows had to have been smashed out, leaving the people in the cockpit area completely exposed at least their head was exposed to anything in the path of this plane flying in at over 400 mph. I think everyone can agree that the nose of the plane had to have been destroyed upon impact also. This leaves all the cockpit and the people in it exposed as the first thing to hit anything in the path. Then a massive fireball erupts and starts a raging inferno hot enough to "weaken" (that is the claim, not melted) all the steel in the area. Then, allegedly, the immense pressure of the building over top the weakened steel forces the building into a collapse at tremendous speed. With a force so great a lot of the collapsing building is pulverized into dust. But somehow one of the guys in the cockpit remained in the cockpit area, had recognizable clothing, and was intact enough to be called a body and id'd as a hijacker.

There is no way this story can be true ... but then again, that's what I thought after reading the 9/11 Commission Report.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
As covered in one of David Ray Griffin's book (I think Debunking 9/11 Debunking but I could be wrong), the families of the alleged hijackers offered DNA tests to help with the process of identification/determining responsibility, but the US officials denied them that.

Thus, at least in terms of the Pentagon, they simply assumed the DNA profiles that they weren't defining as victims were those of the hijackers, with no further confirmation or investigation.

Forensically, 9/11 is a total sham.

new topics

top topics

join