It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN prez tells Dobbs Birther story "dead"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
State of Hawaii official Statement October 2008

[link to www.kitv.com]

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Yet 2009

from the stance Klein took in his e-mail Thursday, in which he wrote that CNN researchers had determined that Hawaiian officials discarded paper documents in 2001. Because of that, Obama's long-form birth certificate no longer exists and a shorter certificate of live birth that has been made public is the official record, they reported.

So show it!

I am not going to shut up until they show it.

[edit on 033131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

I'm sure at least 6% of American voters are really concerned about this issue, but for the sake of argument, let's triple it to 18%. That's close to the percentage of Americans who think that the US never landed on the moon.
Was Obama born in Kenya? There is no documentary evidence. Was Obama born in the US? There exists a birth announcement from a newspaper and a "Certificate of Live Birth". Does the Federal Elections Commission recognize Obama as a "natural-born citizen"? Apparently they do. Do you really want to spend the next several years arguing about this while the world goes to hell for totally unrelated reasons? Perhaps you do.
When I was a college student in the early 1970s I used to listen to a local all-night talk radio station while I was studying. Every night the same old guys would call in and complain that Amendment XVI of the Constitution had never been ratified. Guess what? We still have a federal income tax and the callers are dead. They did nothing to improve political life because they were focused on changing immutable issues. Do you really think, even if some document turns up to dispute Obama's US citizenship that the election will be nullified? Get a life. You'll never shut up? Don't. But soon, there will be no one listening but yourself.

<< 1  2   >>

join