It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu - Do You Really Need To Take Tamiflu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hi Guys on Thursday/Friday i felt really bad( flu symptoms) so i came home and worked from the house. Over the weekend i knew about swine flu so myself and my wife stayed in and watched films etc. I felt much better on Tuesday still got snobby nose but other than that feel great. My partner felt bad on the Friday same time really as i, she still feels it but not as bad as friday. So today she rang up the gp and they put her straight through to the gp and he told us that we had swine flu...

Now we did NOT take any flu vaccine or any rubbish as i do lurk on here everyday and have a read up on life across the world. And have read up on other websites what is in it.

So I know what is in that evil syringe/tablets. People here are having swine flu party's for god sake, making everyone get it ready before the winter.

Now am i a freak of nature? but the doctor told us that we had it. so why the hell are company's receiving billions of our owe money for something we don't need!!!

This is no bull guys, i am just confused as baxter or gaso just reported they made 1 billion pounds profit from the vaccine, Sore it on the news last night.

What are your thoughts fellow ats'ers?

By the way, we only took lem sip max flu tablets and immune system tablets

[edit on 23-7-2009 by forshow]

[edit on 23-7-2009 by forshow]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I think the human body can deal with it by itself, tamiflu i dont trust. The immune system is your own tamiflu.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by forshow

LEMSIP MAX SHOULD TAKE CARE OF IT!!!!! PILLS OR SACHETS!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have just gotten over it,and i did'nt need any medication at all!
I did feel really wiped out for about a week,but i have got to tell you,after all the media fear mongering,i found it pretty bearable!
I am also glad i caught it before it had a chance to turn into something really nasty!
At least i might have a chance to fight it off now,if it does!

P.S. I think you may have posted in the wrong forum!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Haha good i am glad i am not the only one then.

Lemsip Max is the best!

The media are really pushing this vaccine. I know a few people who are really worried because of the news and cant wait for they're kids to get the vaccine. I try to tell them its bad news but they are idiots and don't listen at all.

J

join