It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blinded by the light.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
In this instance the light is the media, the biggest weapon available re-propaganda. We`ve all seen stereotypical news footage of fighting from the middle east, run down derelict places mostly in desert type back drops, whilst watching these clips I for one think `God these deserve to die` , as the men run and scream `Allah, death to the infidels` etc, etc.

As the impending war with Iran rapidly approaches I thought why not show some pictures of probable WMD locations, you know, to add to the cause as such, anyway, see if you can spot likely nuclear weapon hide-outs and Al Qeada bases from these pictures......

www.trekearth.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Apparently I'm the 1st to respond so why is the following being displayed at the bottom of the page ?

"Due to member demand, this forum is under close staff scrutiny"

Who are these members and why have they requested this scrutiny ?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Apparently I'm the 1st to respond so why is the following being displayed at the bottom of the page ?

"Due to member demand, this forum is under close staff scrutiny"

Who are these members and why have they requested this scrutiny ?

I think it`s the norm for every thread made in this forum bud, could be wrong though

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
cool - nice pics
i think it might be a bit hard tho to find those WMD

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
cool - nice pics
i think it might be a bit hard tho to find those WMD

Exactly my point
, googling further can produce pictures of models on catwalks, parents taking children to school, absolutely breath taking architecture, and so much more, how can all this be missed by the battle wagon press is beyond me

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The whole situation is sickening.

I am sympathetic to the Jews in their need for a homeland. I just wish they had chosen Arizona or Manitoba. Anywhere but where they are.

Ordinary people have tolerance and a live and let live attitude for the most part. Most of the trouble in the world is started by the greedy.

I hope Iran is not attacked. People on all sides of the relevant questions need more options than the ones presented to them by their leaders.

new topics

top topics

join