It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global "Media Flu" Pandemic Worsens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Observers are concerned that a rampant virulent infection has taken hold of almost all media outlets all over the world.

Prof Ed Woodburners of the Institute of Propaganda Studies has said "We have been working for years to shape the media to report what needs reporting, but even we have been surprised at how this 'media flu' has taken hold."

Dr Joseph Gerbils of the University of Misrepresentation has challenged what many are stating as fact, "We question whether there is really such a thing as 'media flu' at all - we actually think that what we're seeing is a result of corporate policies being implemented behind everyone's backs - the outcome being something which looks like one illness but is actually another. What is really happening is that powerful corporate groups – such as those controlling the energy, pharmaceutical and financial sectors are dictating what news media output should be."

Source Link: www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

I've been waiting for this article to come out as I have been repeating the same thoughts to my family and friends. Luckily that have been listening and have made arrangements to not take the vaccinations. I have one relative that has retained an attorney to protect his wife and kids from having to take them either. He has gone as far as serving the school district in his county legal papers preventing them from vaccinating their children without their concent. Awesome!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
when vaccinations are used as a delivery system for a test of something. Specific samples are developed taken from us census data. this is common knowledge. happens all the time. though i think for the last 5 -10 years only the military is used since there are women there now and the samples are much easier to monitor since their all worker bees.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

S & F!

I, too, have been saying this since the word go.

I am deeply suspicious of pharmaceutical companies and governments that may have a vested interest. I am also deeply suspicious of the origins of H1N1.

I say keep away from vaccines.

Countless other diseases, including 'ordinary' flu and especially including war and starvation (which I classify as diseases and are the two top killers) kill more people every day and every year.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Pentagon Will "Catapult the Propaganda" Via U.S. Media

Military, government indoctrination wing formally declares psychological warfare on the American people

The Pentagon has formally declared psychological warfare on the American people by announcing it will engage in propaganda and indoctrination by using the Internet and media to "set the record straight" on the war on terror. Recent history clearly indicates this is just the latest outreach of an insipid brainwashing agenda that is totally unlawful and anathema to the U.S. Constitution.

Source Link...

nuff sed...

join