It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Global Pandemic? Drug-Resistant TB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The World Health Organization has warned that a global pandemic of drug-resistant tuberculosis (TB) may be imminent, with potentially catastrophic consequences.

"The situation is already alarming, and poised to grow much worse very quickly," said Dr. Margaret Chan, the director-general of the World Health Organization. "This is a situation set to spiral out of control. Call it what you may: a time bomb or a powder keg. Any way you look at it, this is a potentially explosive situation," Chan warned.

Source Link: www.naturalnews.com...

It is clear that the global elites are not being all of their bets on depopluation via the H1N1 (A) swine flu, it now appears that they need as many forms of illnesses, natural disasters and false flag attacks on humanity to push their agendas through. Weather you believe the H1N1 which has been found to be a man made, lab based virus is true or not I always find it better to be aware of the next play that the coach is sending in for me to play my best defence instead of playing any game blindly. To me this is not a game! I hope this thread helps wth our awareness and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Swine flu isn't wiping out the populaton fast enough, sure the fear of catching the virus is spreading faster than the flu itself, fuelled by the media hysteria, people are rushing out to buy remedies,and NOT the vaccine ( which is the killer itself), part of their plan we to cause such panic that people would buy the vaccine in bucket loads but they didn't ,they went for natural and alternative remedies. so its till not working fast enough.

"I know we'll chuck out another crisis, what can it be this time? I know TB , everyone knows TB, after that lets see , what can we put out?
I favour 'lethal papercuts' caused by newspapers infected with booger germs."

If people actually read the pamphlets that come with vaccines and pills, or the Doctors explained properly then people wouldn't take the 'cures' offered by the big Pharma companies, they'd run a million miles in the other direction, but because people are lazy and gullable they believe everything the papers and TV says to do to 'prevent catching swine flu' , including Tamiflu .

I for one will never take the vaccine, I couldn't anyway I'm allergic to Eggs . and if they try to force me knowing that I think a nice attempted murder lawsuit will be heading their way.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Its absolutely not man made.

We went over DR-TB in my pathogenics class and I do not think it is really poised to be a huge, lethal pandemic. They have drug cocktails (very strong, lots of pills) that can fight off DR-TB pretty well. Its just paying for those large doses times so many pills to take at once, its economically ridiculous.

Its drug resistant, not drug immune.

join