It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craziest Ways People Have Died

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Oh yhea - Russian Roulette with a semi automatic hand gun... Priceless

I really wonder why someone who has a semi automatic pistol to hand forgot how it works.....

Personally, I feel the floating off with balloons like that priest did to be a particularly interesting way to go....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

When our local news reported that, the newsman couldn't help but giggle and laugh through out the story.

I feel bad I must admit that every time I read something about it or thought about it I giggled too. Dunno why?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I saw a news story of a guy who fell into a woodchipper.

www.foxnews.com...

Also just last week someone died falling in a vat of chocolate, reminded me of Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

news.aol.com...

It's pretty crazy but I feel sorry for them.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, seeing as we've mentioned death by horsey, I guess it isn't too soon to mention Carradine ~ What the hell was said at his funeral?

I also chuckle at John Entwhistle of The Who, upstairs in his hotel room doing coke with a prostitute and has a heart attack, whilst his wife is downstairs having dinner.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Well, seeing as we've mentioned death by horsey, I guess it isn't too soon to mention Carradine ~ What the hell was said at his funeral?

I also chuckle at John Entwhistle of The Who, upstairs in his hotel room doing coke with a prostitute and has a heart attack, whilst his wife is downstairs having dinner.

I was gonna mention Carradine but it actually happens alot. It got the publicity because he was a celebrity.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Death by Shopping Cart
My friend was jubilantly racing her shopping cart back to the cart collection area and crashed - flipping head-over into the cart, breaking her ribs that punctured her lungs.

Death by Molasses
I read about in a book and later saw it as a true story on the net.
Early 1900's??? In a town in northern??? US
A molasses tank exploded.
The street was a river of thick molasses and buildings and houses were crushed and destroyed by the river of molasses. Many people lost their lives.
The town now has a Memorial post for the event.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join