It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Triple Assortment Flu Strain Emerges in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
www.bernama.com...

H3N2 and H1N1 assortment strain emerges in hog farm in Saskatoon.

Two workers were ill and have recovered; a third is still pending.

In April or May we talked on some threads about this outbreak having begun in Canada or the US-

With all of the missing lab vials in both places and the number of cases in N. America, I think it might be the reality of the case- after B/H1N1 (seasonal) going around the globe a few times, and reassorting into novel A/H1N1.

Now we have S. American mutations, Asian mutations, and back to the beginning (maybe) another North American mutation.

Anyone with info on this- would love to hear what you know that I haven't found yet..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well I am freaking out right now about this, thank the divine i haven't eaten any bacon in a month. i hope Ontario doesn't get bacon from Saskatoon. is that a Provence? If so i missed it.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I believe Sakatoon is the capital of Seskatchewan--and Canadians, please forgive my spelling errors.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Well I am freaking out right now about this, thank the divine i haven't eaten any bacon in a month. i hope Ontario doesn't get bacon from Saskatoon. is that a Provence? If so i missed it.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by gandhi]

That's funny kinda... But in another way not... Saskatoon is a city within the province of Saskatchewan. More importantly though, you don't get h1n1 from eating pork... kissing pigs on the lips maybe, but not from eating pork...

Originally posted by CultureD
I believe Sakatoon is the capital of Seskatchewan--and Canadians, please forgive my spelling errors.

Saskatoon is the bigger city of Saskatchewan, but Regina is the capital, and of course spelling is forgiven...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

Thank you- In my zeal to post I just spelled as quickly as possible

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
nothing to see move away ...
lol this flu is just a mild one ... grr i live in Canada i hope this # dont get out of Sasktchewan.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Dolby_X]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

I hope you and your family stay well: )

join