It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this deserves its own thread... NIST does not deliver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
OK ... check this out guys.....

NIST cashed a $824.98 cent check in Feb.09 for 2Tbytes of Models of WTC7's demise... they have not released it too A&E911truth... even though they approved it and set the price... we collected 825$ from the American People and it is held up in NIST's Legal department for 6 months now ...
we suspect the models were Dry Labbed and it would be evidence if they were dry labbed ... so, until I have hard core facts that a foreign power did 911 (which has not been produced) ... I firmly believe "We dont know what happend on 911" the odds of the US GOVT involvement is so far beyond "Reasonable Doubt" that if this blows up and it will, sooner or later... we could be hanging a lot of innocent people who believed they were doing the right thing, that aweful day ... and I believe at least one patriot did the right thing(s) ... and 911 came un-glued and as a result their story came un-glued as a result it spewed evidence all over the place... is there any doubt... well not much... now... they have not released any evidence that exonerates them from the suspects list... just the opposite they keep incrimenating themselves more.

even Lee Hamilton, says we need another 911 Investigation.. the chairman of the commision... OK... so a new investigation equal hangings.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Try forming a complete sentence or finishing a thought. I'm having a tough time understanding what exactly you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
me too.

havn't a clue whats your talking about.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I believe they are saying NIST won't release any models or data from their collapse scenarios using Thermal Expansion as an initiator of collapse in WTC 7 - even though they cashed a check for the purchase of copies of this data.

I don;t think one needs to be an Architectural Engineer to feel confident that the NIST models were tweaked until fitting an "unexplainable" free fall collapse.

Failure to release this data to the public, imo, shows deception on the part of NIST to cover up the events of 9/11.

Perhaps English is not the OP's first language?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

But what evidence do you have of 911 being an Inside Job?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Are you implying the hundreds of people involved in producing the final report on the collapse on WTC7 are somehow complicit in the coverup of mass murder?

I would hope not. That would be a disgusting allegation.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by conrad x

well all I have is knowledge of the evidence... the one that sinks in and hits you like a sledge hammer is called "The New Hiroshima" ... just google it.

english is my first language... I just couldnt get into school... and dropped out later I realized my mistake and I made up for it ... trust me its harder to go through school raising two kids and working 8hrs a day... so stay in school for as long as you can... the real world - really sucks...

and really, read the 911 Commision report and each point google it...
and then when your almost through it... you ask yourself where is all the eyewitness testimony...? and what about WTC7.... etc etc... the list is super long and if you didn't do your homework on 911... your not alone... Just dont tell me that 3200 americans are not worth a re-investigation with real facts being presented to real americans.
the first step will be the revoking of all FCC licenses .. so until you see that they are still in control.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

your post was full of nonsense.

you say you have evidence but fail to mention it.

I read the 9/11 commission report. I cant refute 1 word in it. Can you refute 1 word in it? Take that as a challenge. Name 1 paragraph, one sentence that is erroneous in it.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by conrad x]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yes indeed. But do you blame the NIST pseudoscientists? Do you think they want to voluntarily stick their necks in a noose, if prosecutions come out of the 9-11 Truth Movement?

I don't blame them for not giving out evidence which could hang them; but at least they ought to send the money back.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by conrad x

my only complaint is it is listed as non-fiction. I let my comment stand.
it is a good novel. but I still do not see one word about explosives. and by my recollection it the word was contained on just about every police report. I do not pass judgements thats for the courts to decide. Iam a American Fighting man, I stand for truth justice and the American way. when Justice is done then I will retire as My Father and his father and so on and so forth.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Sweet Mary Mother of God. There werent explosives, hence no mention of explosives.

So come on big guy. Give me just one single sentence of error in those hundreds of pages. You can do it.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by conrad x]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Right, and since we know its happened before we want to make sure its not happening again. It would be disgusting to not investigate.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Maybe I should falsely accuse you of murdering Michael Jackson.

"It would be disgusting not to investigate."

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x

Are you implying the hundreds of people involved in producing the final report on the collapse on WTC7 are somehow complicit in the coverup of mass murder?

Well yes - certainly I do - just as I feel that way about every fellow scientist and engineer who has not publicly stood up and called for a new independent 9/11 investigation.

I also feel that way about every German who voluntarily went along with Hitler's Third Reich - including the latest Pope!

But I think these words sum it up best:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!"

- Upton Sinclair

new topics

top topics

join