It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada to Include H1N1 vaccine with flu shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
From what i gather in this clip, coming this fall the H1N1 vaccine will be included with the regular flu shot. And according to a level 6 pandemic it will be mandatory.

I have never had a flu shot.....i feel kinda sick.

video.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm in Canada and I will NOT accept this by ANY MEANS.

Force will be used if necessary.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Yea I heard about this. Kinda believe that something will go wrong though, maybe some side effects that no one saw coming.

Hopefully Im wrong and by the way flu shots aint so bad.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

maybe some side effects that no one saw coming.

That's a funny joke. ``No one saw coming`` ... yeah like Baxter sending bird flu infected vaccines to a bunch of countries in eastern europe? Or again Baxter sending HIV infected vaccines to third world countries? Or the HPV vaccine killing and disabling hundreds of patients in trials then put on the market, killing even more people?

Those ``side effects`` are WANTED. Sterilisation, cancers, deaths... all wanted.

Sorry, vaccine companies are run by eugenicists scum who don't care about people and are only interested in money and killing people.

Of course the nurses don't know that and most of them just give them the injections...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

And so it begins. . .

I wonder if you are excused from getting it if you've already had it.
If so, could you "doctor" a report (sorry 'bout the pun) that states you've already been exposed?

Just a thought. . .

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I'm in Canada and I will NOT accept this by ANY MEANS.

Yep, I'm with you buddy. There is no chance in hell I will accept any sort of "mandatory" vaccine. No exceptions.

I'm very sketchy about this...it's something that we've all been expecting, and is going to happen folks...and we all know it. Peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This probably not going to be mandatory. I know in Ontario we simply don't an infrastructure in place to mandate something like this. I'm certainly not going to get one. Right now I don't see any more reason for a healthy adult to vaccinate from H1N1 than from any other strain of the flu.

join