It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Photo's With Suspect Anomalies. Expert Photo Analysis Required.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I have a friend that, a couple of days ago, copied me some photos he had shot with his Ricoh, Caplio G4 wide.
The anomalies in the two photos are quite obvious. I have included the rotated image of the second photo.
The anomalies were not visible when the photos were taken and both were taken outside.

I have seen a UFO that resembles the anomaly in photo 1 and it too was not visible to the naked eye.
It struck me as very coincidental when my mate perceived that it was spinning or something....... Looks like it's the same kind of shape as the creature/UFO that I saw in 2007.
See my original post if you want to know more about that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c45810a22c62.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f5e71e2fd74.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21636886998d.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo Experts of ATS, please tell me what you can find.
Thanks.

[edit on 29/6/2009 by Mockmasta]

PS. This post needs to be in the UFO Forums.... Can a Mod please move it for me???
(I can't work out how to)!

[edit on 29/6/2009 by Mockmasta]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The two last photos: reflection of the objective behind a glass/window. Compare the images with this: Richo Caplio G4

The first, im not shure of, but the "smear" seems to make a shadow and the other stuff seems to be dust.

Forgot to mention, the second photo includes what resembles a wire that pulls down a curtain.

[edit on 29/6/09 by BenDozer]

[edit on 29/6/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
First One:

Immediate Reaction:
seems like a comet or something streaking in an upwards movement. stars are also prevalent on a bright sunny day

Upon Closer Look:
looks like someone took it into photoshop and used the smudge tool to drag out a weird shaped cloud. picture looks merged with a night time photo. the stars could be overlayed and set to screen for them to show up without hurting the light colors of the image. in fact, the whole thing looks to be a series of stock photos put together. i think i have that cloud photo somewhere.

1st Conclusion: Fake

Second One:

Immediate Reaction: looks like some kind of storm from hell, with weird lights showing up and possible mechanical eye coming out of the sky.

Upon Closer Look:
lots of reflections. eye is obviously camera. string of lights looks like a reflection of a building, but could be something else as the angle in which the photo is taken, doesn't make sense for that to be a building. could be anything though. top black piece is definitely a street lamp. bottom lens flare is unique, but could be made by anything in the background of observer. with the street lamp being blacked out as it is, one would assume the suns position is high and bright, thus creating all sorts of reflections under observer. possibly taken in a car through a sunroof. cloud color is manipulated with hue adjustments.

2nd Conclusion: Possible fake with color adjustments, or just taken with reflections in window (sunroof? maybe back window in car?)

3rd one:

Immediate Reaction: same as 2nd minus the building reflection. bottom flare now turned up on side and higher in photo canvas.

Upon Closer Look: same response as with 2nd. this is just the same picture, but turned 90 degrees clockwise and cropped to make it smaller.

sorry no ufos, unless you got some photos you didnt manipulate?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BenDozer

Kapoow!!! You nailed that one in one breath. Excellent visual spacial awareness too. Star for you sunshine.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The object in the second picture could also be a streetlight through a sun/moon roof of a vehicle.

www.nairncentre.ca...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Like I said in my post, I just rotated the second picture so as to give the correct perspective that the photo was said to be shot at.

So basically your saying that this is all photoshop work???
Well, my mate told me he didn't have any clue about using photoshop whatsoever. I told him I knew a place where they could be 'Analyzed" by experts.
I am a person that ranks honour above any other virtue, as the key to life & I choose friends very wisely.
It strikes me as odd that someone that never breaks their word, would just conjure up tales to a person that at all other times, they keep & honour all the words they say and do.

What I'm saying is, can I have someone look at this, someone that has been asked to analyze photo's on ATS before and give me the possibilities of what could be in the photo.

I myself also have no idea how to use photoshop either, just in case you're wondering.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well if you can crop and rotate photos then you know how to use some kind of photo editing software. be it photoshop, corel, paint. granted paint cant do that much, but the photos werent manipulated that much to be the work of a "professional"

ill accept any other explanation other than u just trust him cus of honor...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mockmasta

Well the last 2 pics are the exact same pic just rotated.....So if your trying to play those off as 2 separate pics then you have all ready failed.....

Could it be light effect? reflection?

It could def be something unidentified but It would have been nice 2 have 2 separate pics instead of you posting the same pic twice and trying to say it is.

Unless you meant the first pic, which is nothing like the other 2 ...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The two last pics, they look like doorknobs to me... sorry.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I looks lke the reflection of a camera lense on a window

top topics

join