It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The waning power of truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Source Link: onlinejournal.com...

David Ray Griffin, the nemesis of the collection of disinformation known as the 9/11 Commission Report, has taken up the question of Osama Bin Laden, dead or alive?

On the basis of the available evidence, Griffin concludes that bin Laden died in December 2001, most likely of kidney failure. He has been kept alive in the media by US government PSYOPS as a useful bogyman to justify America’s illegal wars of aggression. The messages received from bin Laden since his death appear to be conveniently timed fabrications designed to advance US government purposes.

As you can see, the lies continue to be distributed by MSM. These so called news outlets have a license to lie and terrorize. The question weather Bin Laden is dead or alive is allowing the distraction from the truth to keep the wars going. If the world new he was offically dead they would have to find new attacks to justify continuing wars.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
theres obviously some professionals out there that knew of his condition and would be able to give a solid ballpark estimate of the percentage chance he is still alive and what not. Its definately fishy if theres evidence its 70+% likely hes been dead for a while.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm06002

No doubt, I also remember the lady who was killed while running for office "I think" in Pakistan after she gave an interview stating that he was dead but then weeks later was interviewed about how that pissed off American officials and then was shoot in the head while riding a tank during a protest rally in her favor. Hmm, makes you think!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I sat there's a good chance he's dead. I'd say 90%. Between the constant bombing and fighting from the US, UK, and other allies and his known health condition which requires regular dialysis, I think he's toast.

Of course, it's not just the U.S. that has interest in keeping him alive as the perpetual boogeyman to keep the wars and war industries going. The Taliban and Al Qaeda need him as "their invincible hero, whom even the mighty U.S, and all their might cannot kill" that helps rally support.

Both sides have every interest in keeping the myth of him alive, so it is highly unlikely that he will officially "die" anytime soon. He is far too valuable on both sides.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Her name was Benazir Bhutto, former prime minister of Pakistan who came out of exile back to Pakistan, and was assassinated two months later.
She spoke of the killing of Osama Bin laden at 2:17 in this video:

[edit on 22-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

new topics

top topics

join