It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home - A Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Home

MODS: I put this here as I couldn't figure out a place for it. If it needs to get moved, I would hope it ends up in a forum where it will be seen. I almost want to just go ahead and put it in every forum to make sure it gets seen. I won't, though. That 's a little rude.

Here's a blurb on the flick.

We are living in exceptional times. Scientists tell us that we have 10 years to change the way we live, avert the depletion of natural resources and the catastrophic evolution of the Earth's climate. The stakes are high for us and our children. Everyone should take part in the effort, and HOME has been conceived to take a message of mobilization out to every human being. For this purpose, HOME needs to be free. A patron, the PPR Group, made this possible. EuropaCorp, the distributor, also pledged not to make any profit because Home is a non-profit film. HOME has been made for you : share it! And act for the planet.

This movie HAS to be seen to get the scope of it. It is as amazing a documentary as I have ever seen. I say this with no hesitation that every person, everywhere, should see this movie. The destruction of this planet cannot go unheeded anymore, we need to do something and FAST!

Words really cannot describe this film, it truly is a eye opener.

Please, send this to everyone you know. Trust me on this one, it's that good.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
thread already here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Thanks! A sure sign one is getting old is when you can't see things right in front of your face. I did do a search and missed it. If it had been a snake.......

MODS: Go ahead and delete this thread. no reason to have two of them.

new topics

join