It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings! I've lurked for 2 years, now I'm registered!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Okay, here's my story:

I've been skulking around here for more than 2 years now ... reading open-jawed at many posts ... comparing information from here against my own personal investigations, and otherwise simply non-verbalizing my own disgust at the way the world is being treated these days.

Well, all this time later, on a rainy Saturday, I decided to take the headfirst dive into posting here ... once and for all.

I'm a DJ for a major online/terrestrial radio station, so I'd prefer not to make my actual name known (bosses can be sticklers for that kind of thing), but I'll say this much:

If I ever convert my airtime to a talk format, the discussion material here would be my first choice.

Looking forward to fiery discourse with all of you.

Be well!!!

Destroyer

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
aha!

Welcome my Fellow DJ

www.double-digital.com

i kinda IM the mutter DJ right now lol, lots of us would love a ATS radio channel of some kinda, great music and updates about the site.

Im glad you have registered im sure you will have a great time and meet loads of people.

Well here is one! so welcome

Hope to debate about all things under and above
the sun with you

Care to request a song?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'll have to listen when I get a few extra hours. I wonder if anyone is selling "extra time" on eBay which I could buy and add to my day.

Thanks for the welcome. Much appreciated.

And yes, I'd be ALL FOR an ATS radio station of that kind.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destroyer5477

well the big boss of ATS is thinking about it at the moment so we will know in due time.

I am sure we could work something out for our ATS community

and once again welcome to ATS my friend

new topics

top topics

join