It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that is actually toxic waste thats added to water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Source

Ok folks, this one is downright crazy! It is so hard for me to believe that this stuff (Hydrofluorosilicic Acid) is a known toxic waste produced by the phosphate industry, yet it is added to all of our water supplies even though there has never been a single study that shows it to be safe.

a former EPA official said it this way:

”If this stuff gets out into the air, it’s a pollutant; if it gets into the river, it’s a pollutant; if it gets into the lake it’s a pollutant; but if it goes right into your drinking water system, it’s not a pollutant. That’s amazing… There’s got to be a better way to manage this stuff” (Hirzy 2000)

You will be shocked to learn the history of How this all came about. Check out this short (10 min) video I just made. It is based of the excellent article here (go there for references)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If this is in United States, I'd agree with you. There's a vast difference in the quality of tap water in USA compared to my country Philippines.

But then, we also have plenty of sources of natural fresh water, not recycled. Water in some parts of USA have strong smell of chemicals, it's hard water too.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is stunning. Not in a good way. When it comes down to it, why is it always about money? It makes me want to cry. I wonder how the member of water boards can sleep at night knowing that this crap is in the water. Do they really believe all that is told to them?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx
This is stunning. Not in a good way. When it comes down to it, why is it always about money? It makes me want to cry. I wonder how the member of water boards can sleep at night knowing that this crap is in the water. Do they really believe all that is told to them?

I think for some it is money, some simply dont know, others are..well...evil I guess. I have a feeling that it is this that is behind the huge increase in new diseases and cancer etc.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Amenti]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You can't convince them, many of they have been condition to think that way.

Any information that challengers or contradicts this mental conditioning is automatically dismissed as trash.

There are many lies constantly being bombarded at the general population, in time, the population becomes conditioned to never question these lies.

The best defense is to keep on questioning everything. Take nothing for granted.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by ixiy]

top topics

join