It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police File Restraining Order Against U.S. Marine 9/11 Truther

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
libertyfight.741.com...

waronyou.com...

Mohammed Abdullah of Pomona, CA, a Muslim and U.S. Marine veteran who is active in the 9/11 truth movement, is the subject of an attempted restraining order recently filed by the Pomona CA police department.

Mohammed has been standing on the public sidewalk outside the Pomona Police dept. with a sign and copies of dvd documentaries to pass out to interested parties regarding what Abdullah refers to as the "9/11 inside job", which he contends was orchestrated by criminal elements of the U.S. government.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Watch video of interview with Mohammed Abdullah in early April 2009 before the retraining order was filed. Notice the Pomona Police Car circling him at the start of the video.

Muslim USMC Vet Fired From Job For 9/11 Truth Sign

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Critical to note here is the omission of any mention of 9/11 in the restraining order, when this is the primary motivation and intention of Mohammed!

As in, the police themselves don't want to address the issue!

Instead they include the words like "eccentric" to describe him, trying to cast doubt on his character when the guy is clearly just trying to help spread the truth. Typical "lump all 9/11 truthers into the nutball category."

I do wish he'd get rid of his 911mysteries dvd's though. There are so many better films that do not take audio and replace it on the original Siegel footage.

The bottom line is that this guy is helping to make a difference, and even has had some police officers themselves quietly give him a "thumbs up"

He has every right to continue his right to free speech, no no, make that TRUTH SPEECH. They had better drop this frivolous TRO before a firestorm of crap descends upon them. One look at this guys videos and you can tell there isn't an ounce of evil in the man!

And oh, original credit for bringing this to my attention goes to P4T, in this post on their forums:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Thanks once again P4T for helping to spread the news, and working so hard to uncover the truth! (applause).

[edit on Mon Jun 8th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

Mod Edit: External Quote.

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The problem is, doing this outside a government office is legally harassment. It also is considered interfering with normal flow of business, the same as handing out literature near any business that objects to the practice. Common sense states to move down the street.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
The problem is, doing this outside a government office is legally harassment. It also is considered interfering with normal flow of business, the same as handing out literature near any business that objects to the practice. Common sense states to move down the street.

BS. If it was, they would have charged him with harassment and hauled him in. They are just sick of the squeaky wheel, which sooner or later, is gonna get the grease!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I agree, what better place than outside a public office, paid for by tax dollars, owned by the people. More power to this man, for he is brave. We're all holding back instead of starting a fire that can't be put out in everyones hearts. He makes me feel bad and wish I could find a way to speak up too.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wrong. Soliciting or distributing non-government approved material or donations outside a public agency or law enforcement office is against the law, people here have been busted for it and the arrests stood. I'm betting he's had confrontations with this department even if they are harassing him.
Common sense tells you not to provoke that kind of trouble, go down the street where they cannot legally bother you.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
By their laws, not mine. I dont care one wit for any of the crimes (oh I guess those treasonous things are called laws by them, funny how they dont impress me, their employer, not one wit!) Property paid for by tax dollars belong to the people. Employer rules perhaps, not the employees, but my behavior wont adjust to theirs, as they are merely employees.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

You should care a great deal, little details like this go a long way in influencing people's opinions and how willing they are to listen. Makinga stupid error like he did is another strike against the truth movement, bold isn't always better and these arrests draw negative attention from a dispirited American public that already is not interested. Not to mention, he now has a permanent record that will be used to disqualify him for employment, housing and credit. Arrests can be a useful tool but you have to pick the battles very carefully.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

A) He was/is on a public sidewalk. Says so right in the story.

B) Police are seeking a TRO. Nowhere does it say that he has been arrested.

C) Police have likely tried to find any way they can to arrest him, but they can't because he is not breaking the law. If he was, they would have arrested him!

D) He is just a pain in their butts, and they don't like it. Only recourse: try to purse a court ordered restraining order. And they'll have a tough time with that too, seeing as he is not trespassing. It is PUBLIC property, a sidewalk.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wrong. Soliciting or distributing non-government approved material or donations outside a public agency or law enforcement office is against the law, people here have been busted for it and the arrests stood. I'm betting he's had confrontations with this department even if they are harassing him.
Common sense tells you not to provoke that kind of trouble, go down the street where they cannot legally bother you.

Common sense also tells me that wtc1, 2, and 7 met 10 out of 10 critera for CD. This guy wouldn't be standing there to begin with if common sense ruled the world.

also, this is america, there is no "non government approved material".

OP great find. If they get a PFA against this guy i might have to go there and hand out literature.

new topics

top topics

join