It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning of the End for the MSM?? -- Fox Airs WTC7 collapse!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just wow! I have to admit, I never thought I'd see the day that such an interview would ever surface on the msm. This is actually MAJOR news for the 911 truth movement imo, but I don't think most realize how big this really is.

Whats most interesting thought about this "little interview" in this small california town of fresno, is that not only are we seeing the beginnings of the next stage in the movement that may very well set off a new awareness of the HOAX since its one of the first mainstream news stations (FOX affliliate) in the US with the courage to not only allow the open questioning of 911 and discuss controlled demolition, but they actually SHOW SEVERAL REPEATED CLIPS OF WTC 7'S COLLAPSE which is something I don't think has ever been done by the MSM since the cover-up began!

So the next time you come across people saying its old news and 8 years later "WHO CARES" etc or that the movement is DEAD, just point out that on MAY 28, 2009 KMPH FOX 26 aired this interview:

www.youtube.com...

And here's another interesting 911 clip KMPH aired which interviews ANDREW ISOLANO, a retired NY firefighter who attempts to derail truthers by claiming he's satisfied with the OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY STORY.

www.youtube.com...

Either Andrew is brainwashed with millions of others who blindly accept the official story on faith, or he's another shill like the Harley man and Lloyde assisting with the cover-up. Or perhaps we've found a new witness that should be properly interviewed and questioned by truthers and shown the evidence which he obviously doesn't know about, or has seen and is simply too frightened to accept it due the implications.

In either case, I just happened to find this guys FACEBOOK PAGE.

Anyone want to do the honors? Andrew evidently has no problem doing public interviews and going on TV to give his opinions that there's nothing suspect about the official story.

So Lets see if Andrew can handle and confront the truth and facts as truthers flood his facebook challenging the lies he's perpetuating and covering up.

And lets see how long it takes before Andrew has to change his facebook.

www.facebook.com...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Orion7911]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

new topics

join