It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End To U.S. Debt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Why don't we just sell all our nukes? If everyone has them, well who would be stupid enough to use them? North Korea? Oh wait they have nukes already. Iran? Working on them. I think selling everyone nukes would stabilize tensions, thats basically what most conflict is over now anyways, not the nukes themselves, just the ability to produce them or obtain them.

1 Nuke = $100,000,000,000

I mean the only country to ever use a nuke tactically was the U.S., we should be the last ones to have them.

For those patriots out there worried about our weapons dominance, read the news, we got super lasers now.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

pretty original idea.....
I mean they say america doesn't manufacture anything anymore.....we can make something that many other countries cannot. That creates demand....$ chick ching $

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
OK, stop sending aid dollars to the enemy and stop with the nukes.

Oh, and stop war, that would save a lot.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
OK, stop sending aid dollars to the enemy and stop with the nukes.

Oh, and stop war, that would save a lot.

Right but if everyone has nukes, no one will use them, in fear of retaliation. Many of the conflicts in the world today are over the fact that one country has nukes, and their enemy doesn't, so there is no retaliation factor.

I can shoot my nuke, and because you don't have one you can't shoot back. = 1 nuke detonated.
to...
I can't shoot my nuke, because you have one and you can shoot back. = 0 nukes detonated.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Funny, but... you want to know what could really save the economy? Widescale implementation of hemp farming. Hemp can make like 5,000 useful products. Everything from soap, fabrics, paper, edible oils, bio fuel, etc etc. But we all know why hemp will never be allowed. -devilweed-

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Yep good idea, also could save same serious dollars by stop making underground bases, cease or scaledown black projects, stop deploying military to every continant of the world. oh and try to find the 9 Trillion dollars the federasl reserve misplaced !

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The theory of mutually assured destruction does not apply to fanatics like the leaders of Iran or North Korea. Understanding MAD requires a bit of logic and rational thought along with compassion for your people. I would question whether either leader possesses that.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian
The theory of mutually assured destruction does not apply to fanatics like the leaders of Iran or North Korea. Understanding MAD requires a bit of logic and rational thought along with compassion for your people. I would question whether either leader possesses that.

Well NK has not tactically detonated a nuke, nor has Iran, we got them beat by 2.

Nukes are no longer weapons, they are global political leverage.

NK: I'll stop making nukes if you send my country food...

UN: I'll stop sending food if you make nukes...

Iran: My nukes are newer than your nukes

India: Oh yea? Well my nukes are bigger

Pakistan: Oh yea? Well my nukes can do back flips, with their eyes closed...

US: Nukes are sooooo last century, we got friggin super lasers, they can melt nukes, hell the first time we tested the laser we put a hole in the Ozone, beat that suckers.

UN: Hey US, we'll be your best friend for a week if you share your laser with us.

India: Hey UN, if your gonna use the laser, do you think maybe, I mean if you want, could you pretty please give us your nukes if you don't need them?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
-*--*--*-roffle! you think america doesnt do this already?-*--*--*-

[edit on 31-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
Funny, but... you want to know what could really save the economy? Widescale implementation of hemp farming. Hemp can make like 5,000 useful products. Everything from soap, fabrics, paper, edible oils, bio fuel, etc etc. But we all know why hemp will never be allowed. -devilweed-

I am not sure why.

With everything genetically engineered now, why not genetically engineer a strain of hemp (if one cannot be bred) that contains zero THC.

Totally remove it's ability to produce THC. I don't know how hard that would be, but I assume it is possible.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The problem with giving Nukes to everyone is that there are some who in the name of there god would use them even knowing that there country or countries would be wiped off the earth!

That is one of many good reasons why it would not work. But it is a good Idea that you have. When one thinks of there people they would not use the nuke's.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721

Well NK has not tactically detonated a nuke, nor has Iran, we got them beat by 2.

I'm not sure how you are using the word "tactically" here; but the word detonated is pretty clear.

North Korea nuclear detonation

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso have agreed on the need for a serious response to this week's nuclear test by North Korea, the Kremlin said on Saturday

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I look at threads like these, and I wonder why nobody ever asks.

If America is the richest country in the world, then to whom does the richest country in the world owe trillions of dollars to, and so much debt, to the point where the richest country in the world is on the brink of bankruptcy?

Day after day people go about their lives, they know there is trillions of dollars in debt. But why doesn't anyone ever stop and ask - to whom is that money owed?

Whom is it that is able to loan out such hefty amounts of money? And where did they get it in order to loan?

I know the answer already, but if people never ask the question then the answer itself surely isn't worried about. And oddly enough, realizing that answer will in itself nullify the debt to begin with.

The truth is, it is impossible to pay off the national debt. It is more of a measure of how much money is publically in the system than it is debt. We live on a debt based system, so no debt = no money. Pay off the debt and we will be in a depression worse than the great depression as there will be no money in circulation.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I thought we might just sell our national parks to the oil and mining companies.

If we are gonna sell our nuclear weapons we should sell them to two groups of people that don't like each other like Pakistan and India or Palatine and Israel or North Korea and South Korea or Iraq and Iran and then start a false flag war between them and watch them kill each other off.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by In nothing we trust]

join