It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me un-plantable Shanksville debris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It dosn't matter once you have seen the stripmine, pre-9/11.

There is no evidence of Flight 93 in Shanksville ,Period

Why don't you watch the video, if u havn't already, one of the most credible witnesses, the woman who unknowingly described a Drone/small plane?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Skyline666]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline666
It dosn't matter once you have seen the stripmine, pre-9/11.

The wing scars?

There is no evidence of Flight 93 in Shanksville ,Period

No evidence of a United plane at the very least.

Why don't you watch the video, if u havn't already, one of the most credible witness, the woman who unknowingly described a Drone/small plane?

Susan McElwain that saw a small white glider fly over her minivan. Skeptics hate that one.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
I take it the skeptics concede that no debris at Shanksville was realistically unplantable?

Skeptics, do you concede with the above?

If not, please show us plane debris that was found at Shanksville that could not have been realistically planted.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Reminder to all posters to remain on topic.

gallopinghordes
forum mod

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Skeptics, are you telling us there are no unplantable debris at Shanksville, but you still have faith the Flight 93 crash wasn't staged?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I take it the skeptics concede that no debris at Shanksville was realistically unplantable?

nah, just that most reasonable, thinking people find the question to be so asinine as to be unaswerable.

extend that question to nearly every thing in the known world that you don't agree with......

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork
nah, just that most reasonable, thinking people find the question to be so asinine as to be unaswerable.

You mean people who can't produce any debris at Shanksville that couldn't have been reasonably staged?

If a plane crash was staged, EVERY piece of evidence would be able to be shown that they could be realistically staged and the Shanksville scene fits that bill.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthx
This is my first post here although i have been a lurker for a long time. Now that's out of the way i would like to say I live very very close to to crash site and was on scene within minutes. I personally know people who saw the plane go down. Nothing was planted sorry dude. 500 mph plus hard rocky dirt with an aluminum plane there is not much left. But i guess you didn't hear about the body parts found in trees and such. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Thanks for explaining that the official theory, which states that most of that aluminium plane managed to bury itself so deeply out of site that there is no evidence it was ever found again, is bovine bull. Always good to have a local turn up to cast light on such matters.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

plane debris at Shanksville that could not have been realistically planted

Since skeptics are having a hard time with this thread, I want to help them a bit.

Of course given the time, place, and opportunity, one could plant almost any evidence and make it look very convincing.

I'm reminded of the TV show "Lost" where the evil rich guy had staged a plane crash on the bottom of the ocean (video):

At some point, Widmore learned that Oceanic Flight 815 crashed on the Island... According to documentary evidence Tom presented Michael, Widmore had purchased a Boeing 777 fuselage and disinterred 324 graves in Thailand to create staged wreckage of Oceanic Flight 815 in the Sunda Trench. Tom told Michael that Widmore had done this because he wanted the Island all to himself.

lostpedia.wikia.com...

I now this is all fictional TV where they can make anything happen, but I mention this because doing such an elaborate staging of a plane crash like this would be somewhat feasible because you wouldn't be pressed for time and since you were out in the ocean, you could plant such a large plane with a low risk of people seeing you lower the plane in the ocean, especially if you did it at night.

With the Shanksville scene, you would have a small window of opportunity and since you had a business in view of a sight (and a metal SCRAP yard of all businesses!), along with a person living just around the corner, you would be limited in the amount and sizes of debris you wanted to plant without being noticed. That's why I say "realistically planted."

All you have to do with the Shanksville evidence is show at least one piece of evidence that couldn't have been realistically staged.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ATH911]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join