It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So if a plane didnt crash in shanksville or the pentagon???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So i was wondering, if a plane didnt crash at shanksville or the pentagon then what happened to all the people on those planes who r supposedly dead? anybody ever come up with a good answer to that question?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Taken to secret base, killed there, body parts sent to family members. Game, set, match.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, most passengers are not inSSDI so maybe there were only a few people that they wanted to have out of the way and was just wacked, without setting a foot on any of the supposed flights, I am thinking Raytheon.

D.Duck

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I thought about that and when I heard that talk by Cynthia McKinney about 5000 executed during Katrina and I thought that might have been a way of "disposing" of them.
warofillusions.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Some people suspect maybe a lot of the 9/11 passengers were on that strange crash in Queens a month after 9/11. I think the passenger totals were similar.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Tell me you honestly do not believe that...because then, what happened to the passengers that were dropped off at that airport THAT day to catch their flight?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by ATH911

Tell me you honestly do not believe that...because then, what happened to the passengers that were dropped off at that airport THAT day to catch their flight?

Some people.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Just checking....will tell suelou not to save the seat next to hers on the short bus.

top topics

join