It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
May 18, 2009:

patriotsquestion911.com...

40 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11 - Official Account of 9/11: "Terribly Flawed," "Laced with Contradictions," "a Joke," "a Cover-up"

Summary: More than 40 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and most have called for a new investigation. Veterans from the U.S. State Department, the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Aviation Administration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the branches of the U.S. Military are quoted.

The 10,000 word article is currently available in English, German, and Polish. Translations to French, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Greek are under way and will be available in the next few days. patriotsquestion911.com...

The article has begun showing up on websites worldwide. Fred Burks was able to place a good summary on examiner.com, the #371 highest traffic U.S. website.

www.examiner.com... 911

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'm reading the pdf and there are some serious people on that list that are voicing doubts about the official storyline.When you have long time intelligence personnel talking about this it should make the news but since our so-called free press is not so free this will be ignored.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have finally come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter who challenges the 9/11 story.

If 100% percent of Americans challenged the 9/11 story, including the perps, who made loud and rude statements about the stupidity, cupidity, and "who gives a hecklessness" of Americans, it still wouldn't make a difference.

In short, it doesn't matter what people believe if they are not willing to do anything to back up their beliefs.

The courts are not an avenue for relief anymore. Neither are the legislators. These two bodies have had their chances and they've blown it. The only group left are the American people and they are blowing it.

America has gone out and killed nearly a million people in Aghanistan and Iraq, based on lies. The American people have not called their legislators to account. They have not sent Bush administration officials off to the international court of justice to be tried as war criminals. They have not tried to make restitution to Iraqis and Afghanis.

They have simply continued to ignore their duty, because they dare not disobey the criminals who give them their marching orders.

The current administration prefers to indulge in fantasies of moral rectitude and absurd posturing on the international stage. I just wish the rest of us didn't have to pay the price for this folly.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
May 18, 2009:

patriotsquestion911.com...

40 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11 - Official Account of 9/11: "Terribly Flawed," "Laced with Contradictions," "a Joke," "a Cover-up"

When I read stuff like this from "Counter-terrorism and Intelligence Agency veterans", whatever scintilla of credibility they had goes right down the toilet:

2. Why were the extensive missile batteries and air defenses reportedly deployed around the Pentagon not activated during the attack?

The level of idiocy and ignorance that is needed to make that sort of comment is absolutely astounding. As has been said many, many, many times before, the Pentagon has not had any "missile batteries", extensive or not, nor any "air defenses" since the mid 60's when the old NIKE/Hercules program was ended, and those were never, ever on site at the Pentagon.

You can take your "Counter-terrorism and Intelligence Agency veterans" and send them where they belong - to the circus because they are a bunch of clowns.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Those are pretty harsh words for a kid, don't you think?

I'm not going to jump on any bandwagons here, and I really don't care
whether or not the Pentagon has missile launchers on the immediate
property.

My question is: were is the definitive proof to show either way?

I haven't seen anything proving for, or against.

We do know there are several military bases within minutes of the Pentagon
that have fighter jets and apparently, surface to air missiles on tap.

Why wouldn't the center of military planning have some sort of defence
mechanism to protect its interests?

I mean, the Pentacon must have something more than 82 cameras
that can't even pick up a big a$s commerical airliner, huh?

new topics

top topics

join