It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mexico, Benito Juarez Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This may have been posted on here before, I'd be surprised if not TBH. I searched for the airport and the guys name but nothing came up.

I'm interested if anyone knows more about some of the things this guy is saying in the interview on the source page.

This in particular:

Had you ever seen anything anomalous before?
Many times. I've spent years watching the skies and making recordings.

I'd be interested in seeing more of his footage, especially if it involves more spheres.

Anyway, here's the vid that you will probably have seen...

www.youtube.com... r_embedded

[edit on 3-5-2009 by and14263]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Fascinating video. I am pretty sure I've seen this posted before (or something very similiar) on this board before.

Great find.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
My first thought was a string off helium filled balloons but I'm not sure what it could be, it's that one that appears to fall away that gives it that twist. I'm flagging this to help bring more people in.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I first thought that it was a balloon as well, but watching the way it moved and changed shapes so fluidly made me change my mind. I'm hoping someone here has some more insight as to what it is.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminottie

Yes, it looks like a string of balloons, and if they wanted to know they just had to follow the one that fell; if it was a balloon then they could ignore it, if it was something not from this planet they would have the evidence that people keep on looking for.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have seen the same myself a couple of years ago when i went on vacation with my family to ecuador and saw the samething but ti was at night. Me and my family were eating food and looking at the stars on the roof of our house and saw the same thing but it was moving alot faster than that. We only saw it for about 10 secs and then it disappeared. Never saw or heard of anything of what i saw till now

new topics

top topics

join