It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Flying Pigs, Tamiflu. and Factory Farms"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
www.financialsense.com...

This guy is pretty good at what he does.....i am not saying he is right but connect the dots

Airports around the world have installed passenger temperature scans to identify anyone with above normal body temperature as possible suspect for swine flu. Travel to Mexico has collapsed. Sales of flu vaccines, above all Tamiflu from Roche Inc., have exploded in days. People have stopped buying pork fearing certain death. The World Health Organization has declared a ‘a public health emergency of international concern

What are the symptoms of this purported Swine Flu? That’s not at all clear according to virologists and public health experts. They say Swine Flu symptoms are relatively general and nonspecific. ‘So many different things can cause these symptoms. it is a dilemma,’ says one doctor interviewed by CNN. ‘There is not a perfect test right now to let a doctor know that a person has the Swine Flu.’ It has been noted that most individuals with Swine Flu had an early on set of fever. Also it was common to see dizziness, body aches and vomiting in addition to the common sneezing, headache and other cold symptoms. These are symptoms so general as to say nothing.

The US Government’s Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta states on its official website, ‘Swine Influenza (swine flu) is a respiratory disease of pigs caused by type A influenza viruses that causes regular outbreaks in pigs. People do not normally get swine flu, but human infections can and do happen. Swine flu viruses have been reported to spread from person-to-person, but in the past, this transmission was limited and not sustained beyond three people.’ Nonetheless they add, ‘CDC has determined that this swine influenza A (H1N1) virus is contagious and is spreading from human to human. However, at this time, it is not known how easily the virus spreads between people.’3

unless of course it is not swine flu as pigs in mexico are not testing positive.....and it's a bit late in the season for a flu outbreak ehh

How many media that have grabbed on the headline ‘suspected case of Swine Flu’ in recent days bother to double check with the local health authorities to ask some basic questions? For example, the number of confirmed cases of H1N1 and their location? The number of deaths confirmed to have resulted from H1N1? Dates of both? Number of suspected cases and of suspected deaths related to the Swine Flu disease?

it gets really good after this......implicating The U.S based owner of the Hog farm in Mexico where

According to Biosurveillance, itself part of Veratect, a US Pentagon and Government-linked epidemic reporting center, on April 6, 2009 local health officials declared a health alert due to a respiratory disease outbreak in La Gloria, Perote Municipality, Veracruz State, Mexico

They reported, ‘Sources characterized the event as a ‘strange’ outbreak of acute respiratory infection, which led to bronchial pneumonia in some pediatric cases. According to a local resident, symptoms included fever, severe cough, and large amounts of phlegm. Health officials recorded 400 cases that sought medical treatment in the last week in La Gloria, which has a population of 3,000; officials indicated that 60% of the town’s population (approximately 1,800 cases) has been affected

Then, most revealingly, the aspect of the story which has been largely ignored by major media, they reported, ‘Residents believed the outbreak had been caused by contamination from pig breeding farms located in the area. They believed that the farms, operated by Granjas Carroll, polluted the atmosphere and local water bodies, which in turn led to the disease outbreak. According to residents, the company denied responsibility for the outbreak and attributed the cases to "flu." However, a municipal health official stated that preliminary investigations indicated that the disease vector was a type of fly that reproduces in pig waste and that the outbreak was linked to the pig farms

getting better

Significantly, according to the Times reporters, ‘residents of La Gloria have been complaining since March that the odour from Granjas Carroll’s pig waste was causing severe respiratory infections. They held a demonstration this month at which they carried signs of pigs crossed with an X and marked with the word peligro (danger).’7 There have been calls to exhume the bodies of the children who died of pneumonia so that they could be tested. The state legislature of Veracruz has demanded that Smithfield’s Granjas Carroll release documents about its waste-handling practices. Smithfield Foods reportedly declined to comment on the request, saying that it would ‘not respond to rumours.’8

lol B#%STards

A research compilation by Ed Harris reported, ‘According to residents, the company denied responsibility for the outbreak and attributed the cases to ‘flu.’ However, a municipal health official stated that preliminary investigations indicated that the disease vector was a type of fly that reproduces in pig waste and that the outbreak was linked to the pig farms.’9 That would imply that the entire Swine Flu scare might have originated from the PR spin doctors of the world’s largest industrial pig factory farm operation, Smithfield Foods

read that last sentence again.....perhaps they were trying to not kill the company's cash cow.....they wouldn't want to admit that there unhealhty and possibly illegal waste dumping is the cause of people's sickness and even a death .....this would = big lawsuit.......so they say....ahhh it was the flu........then obama fly's down there and the next thing we know (probably to get the story straight) we have a pandemic........and high sales of flu ....everything

read the rest of the article

any thoughts on this artice.....what are it's weaknesses or strengths? is there a CLEAR test for swine flu and is there a realistic chance that some people have swine flu every year even if they tested positive

[edit on 29-4-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh my...

Good article! Do you think Smithsfield foods was in on a bigger conspiracy? Maybe Mexico failed to comply with a US proposition? People are already not buying pork because they're calling it swine flu, so if the people in power wanted to protect smithsfield foods, then they have failed miserably.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Meanwhile in January & February of 2009... a mere two months ago....

“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,” reports the Canadian Press. Baxter flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 - otherwise known as the human form of avian flu, one of the most deadly biological weapons on earth with a 60% kill rate - were received by labs in the Czech Republic, Germany, and Slovenia. Initially, Baxter attempted to stonewall questions by invoking “trade secrets” and refused to reveal how the vaccines were contaminated with H5N1. After increased pressure they then claimed that pure H5N1 batches were sent by accident. This was seemingly an attempt to quickly change the story and hide the fact that the accidental contamination of a vaccine with a deadly biological agent like avian flu is virtually impossible and the only way it could have happened was by willful gross criminal negligence.""

www.infowars.com...

We must ask more questions. We must stand up and say something are you finally ready will you finally begin to see that the lies and the deceit and the outright mass murder of millions has been the only agenda of the US Military Machine...

First simple question... who do you think is more powerful....??? Barrack Obama or the Bilderberg Group...???
......I dare you to answer... would you answer if your life depended on it, if thought you might die ..???
...I'll let you think about that one...

Second question ... who do you think controls the Military Machine / CIA / DHS /.DEA ...??? the answer is above ....

Third and final simple question ...who do you think owns the FED / IMF / WTO / UN / World Bank and every central banking system in the entire world 130 countries ...??? I'll give a couple of little Hints.. ..first they are all privately owned...even in China, even in Russsia ..second...they funded hitler, stalin, mao, saddam, bin laden, arafat, and every war in the last 200 years ...both sides the Good side ...and the Bad side...therefore raking in trillions by betting both sides of the Table..
and the Third and Final hint is......the answer is the correct answer to simple question #1

Did you know the entire US Corporate/Business Tax Revenue taken in BY the IRS / FED / UN / IMF / WTO / World Bank each and every year exactly matches the US Department of Defense Spending Budget each and every single year for over Fifty years now ... while 100% of my, yours, your families and all of your friends, my family and all of my friends and so on and so on and so on... goes directly to the IRS / FED / UN / IMF / WTO / World Bank to pay off the National debt...since 1933 ...yes I said 1933

The 1933 War and Emergencies Act
fourwinds10.com...
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

The Federal Reserve has never been audited ...ever.. but the same Organization has been thrown out of America 3 times in history.... vote HR833 HR1207..make a sign call your neighbor and friends and then call your congressman and senators then call you governer call your favorite TV station..go to my taxday tea party on the15th of every month ..we have been having them for years..
....and no has party ever paid us a dime for organizing, media coverage, staging broadcasting funding.. 2200 cities by the Grassroots on the 15th of April they are scared we are not after Obama we are after the Banksters... the FED and The Bilderbergs ...do you think they will let you march in the middle of a world pandemic ...???

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hahahahaaaaa that is why they have the lie..cure yourself now and be there on the 15th of every month ...been going on now for 7 months worldwide and we are pushing harder every day...on the 15th of every month ...don't go to work don't buy anything don't buy gas boycott walmart and any large corp dont use public transit...(The bus drivers boycott alone in Russia won a Fight for unpaid Wages a few months back Greece too lately in protest of the economy most of the Government and Commanding Officer have since stepped down.)..only buy American goods barter for trade and food plant your own garden...but GD it do something don't just sit at home and say to bad so sad so sorry I didn't do anything.. WTFU... take this article and email it to every address you can find ...they have to stop us now they have no choice ...do you think a worldwide organized crime syndicate that has ruled for almost a hundred years or more is willing to give up its position in the game...

did you know that a DEA plane directly from Gitmo crashed in Belize this March .. oh by the way it had Four Tons of Coke on it ... anyone here ever had to score some coke for a buddy..??? how much was a TON ...???

www.votestrike.org...
votestrike.com...
votestrike.com...
votestrike.ning.com...
digg.com...
www.reteaparty.com...
www.wnd.com...
www.independencedayteaparty.com...
www.facebook.com...

Were those safety measures anywhere near enough??? I doubt it.... Was the CDC creating or testing any of these virus mixes in or near Mexico??? if we all begin to ask...will we get the truth..??? What other potentially deadly virus combination's has the US government created? ??? have you heard of the crop bombs..??? Don't all of us as US citizens, and all of us as small individual LLC's and Corps and all of us as US Taxpayers who funded these experiments, have a right to know? And for all the residents of planet earth faced with a potentially deadly global epidemic, isn't it time for the truth? ..200 Fema camps, Mass graves in Chicago, Arizona, Houston, LA, Mass Incinerators built by KBR and Halliburton, 15 million plastic coffins stored in Georgia, Washington and Ohio being shipped out across the Country only one month ago...Train cars with shackles welded in 400 sets per car....all above camps and grave sites are accessible by rail.. could I even begin to make this up..??? years and years of planning have went into this do you really think this is all some nutjob theory...all of these things and much much much more are stated in the June 17th 1996 air force study Titled AF2025...but don't believe me check for yourself I have the link for the original study here I have provided you with more than enough proof what more do you need..???

.if the WHO declares stage 5 the world will be faced with mass inoculation how do you suppose that the US government will pull that off when hundreds of thousands and maybe even millions refuse the shot and demand a herbal or holistic remedies...according to Time Magazine a 3% loss of life is acceptable in a mass inoculation scenario and for the public good you should step up and take the shot ...300 million americans alone...would mean 900,000 dead...in america alone...
....................do you think you will be lucky enough to be in the other 97% ...??? what about side affects...???

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
what if the "magic cure" (50 millions doses are already made, Obama released 12.5 million yesterday) what if it where to say make 2% blind or invalid...that's only another 600,000 crippled...and lets say another 3% who are allergic..another 900,000...what about Gullian- Barres Disease which runs closer to 20-30% in Flu shots..which would come up to a nice even 6,000,000 - 9,000,000 more sickened and possibly killed within 3-5 years...are these acceptable numbers...??? is this good for you..??? can you accept the fact that 11.4 million Americans could be severely crippled sickened or killed by a Forced Vaccination all before the Fourth of July...let me see.that's a little closer to 28-38% ...a full third of Americans alone...What About 6 Billion world wide..that would be 2 billion dead...are you still feeling lucky..???.250 million more doses would have to be made within months or even weeks... do any of you even realize that the 1918 Spanish flu was started by on Military base by a soldier..?? the 1976 swine flu pandemic when Ford ordered 220 million Americans to take the "Magic Cure" it was started on a military base by a soldier...in 1918 92,000 Vaccinations were given to the people of Japan..half died the next day and the remainder developed the flu anyway and in turn infected another 300,000 people with a 90% kill ratio so that's 311,400 dead out of 392,000 that's a lot closer to 74% ...222,000,000 dead Americans alone
please read your history not the one the Rockefeller's give you in school but the ones that prove that both of these "outbreaks" were intentional...a militarized biological weapon...stored and handled in a HL3 lab environment where they could never escape it would be virtually impossible, a system of checks would have to fail that is a list of fifty accidents long ..would be the only way...a brand new strain has never invented itself...never

"the authors of AF2025 present a timeline figure representing “plausible history.” In 2009 (????), according to the figure, influenza will kill 30 million people. “A similar influenza pandemic occurred in the past,” a footnote explains, making a reference to the influenza epidemic of 1918 and 1919, described as “one of the worst human catastrophes on record. It has been estimated that more than 20 million people around the world died during the epidemic, and of the 20 million people who suffered from the illness in the United States, approximately 850,000 died.” “The influenza virus is unique among viruses in being able to undergo so much antigenic change that an antigenically and completely novel virus can sweep around the world in a year or two, giving rise to significant morbidity and mortality,” another footnote states.
It is interesting to note that the source of the Air Force’s fictional pandemic is described as unknown and it is not “determined if the virus was a natural mutation or bioengineered. Many feared the latter.” (Emphasis added.)
Is it merely a coincidence the Pentagon would propose in 1996 a deadly flu pandemic for 2009 when live H5N1 avian flu viruses are discovered in vaccines produced by a Baxter International plant in Austria in only Feburary of 2009 or how about today when we may be faced with a Global pandemic....Ha? 1 dead in america and 150-200 in mexico we need to mass inoculate the public and ban public gatherings and travel.... 13,000 die in america every year from to good old fashioned flu regular ..that you can easily cure with ...NyQuil and some sleep... got some Colloidal Silver, ElderBerry, Echinacea, Kimchee??, Sauerkraut.?? Serrano Peppers will burn the fever out and Clean out Mucus.. Echinacea tincture is the Best thing since sliced bread but don't take it forever you can build up an immunity to it..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
“The fact that Baxter mixed the deadly H5N1 virus with a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses is the smoking gun,” writes Paul Joseph Watson. “The H5N1 Avian virus on its own has killed hundreds of people, but it is less airborne and more restricted in the ease with which it can spread. However, when combined with seasonal flu viruses, which as everyone knows are super-airborne and easily spread, the effect is a potent, super-airborne, super deadly militarized biological weapon” of the sort proposed in Air Force 2025.

www.infowars.com...
www.fas.org...
www.prisonplanet.com...

For more information:

www.reuters.com...
www.cidrap.umn.edu...
www.ctv.ca...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.healthfreedomusa.org...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.industryinet.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.naturalnews.com...

Hashishian
"We have been screaming and screaming from every mountaintop but so far Lord ...only a few would listen......yes Lord I know ..some will never hear. . it's OK we will never stop until we can hear them all screaming back"

" I heard a child whimpering words barely heard cast were "please"
hungry, orphaned straggler alone...her hair all tangled up with leaves...
I stopped to gather my bearings, this just couldn't be right..
the 15th stray child found starving in the streets tonight..
every night was more like this...and now every single day
I couldn't handle more of this...someone please blow me away..
then I heard the crying.....the tears and rising the screams...
wanton waste and struggling...their wars and then their disease
ceaseless killing of the innocents..the slaughtering of the trees
all theses things assaulted me....assailing all my senses
spiraling all around me.. and weakening my defenses
the world is composed of hatred.. so spare me your GD pretenses
these things were just too strong for me..i was falling on my knees
the job was way just too big for me... i cried out for the trees
ask forgiveness longingly...be prepared to clean your plate
she decides our fate for us, her beauty has always enveloped the hate...
these things you think you want from them are never really yours..
they dangle right there in front of us...their sparkling little lures..
i found I can trust nothing of theirs... their gold or their worthless cures
be careful what you pull upon, be ever so cautious of your desire
someday finally they will give it to you... and you'll find yourself afire..."

Hash 2009

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ummm why don't you start your own thread hashishian

mine is about the U.S company smithfield foods and

"preliminary investigations indicated that the disease vector was a type of fly that reproduces in pig waste and that the outbreak was linked to the pig farms.’9 That would imply that the entire Swine Flu scare might have originated from the PR spin doctors of the world’s largest industrial pig factory farm operation, Smithfield Foods"

top topics

join