It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic LEVEL 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just wanted to update everyone on this. I just recieved an email from my mom, who is on the Board of Directors for Alberta Heath Care Complexes (hospitals). She just emailed me to say that they had a conference call with WHO and it was announced (I dont know if publically yet) that the level had been raised from 4 to 5, which is pandemic status. If this has been posted, please delete this thread or close it. Just thought I'd give a heads up

Raz

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
ya sell more tamiflu go rummy......honestly i know people have the best intentions with this.....but with symptoms being vaguely defined it seems any type of oridary Flu deaths and sickness will be chalked up to swine flu

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If this is indeed a lab engineered virus, then we're in a world of trouble, especially by the next seasonal cycle when it gets cold and wet again. It was designed to mutate and grow in strength.

This was probably an deliberate viral release, because this was foreseen a few years earlier when governments were mysteriously stockpiling vaccine shots, spending millions of taxpayer's money to buy these vaccines and making some companies VERY rich in the process.

These beastly scum, they do this... Where's our complicit police and government officials in this? Why are they not issuing arrest warrants for the designers of this virus?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Info already made public and there is a thread already on the topic, which can be found here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed. Please join the discussion at the link above.

top topics

join