It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We ALL SAW it coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The last 3 years...we have been BOMBARTED with QUARINTINE and KILL movies.
SO MANY OF THEm..that I will not even start to list.

in fact, think abou this.
think about the SIMPSONS movie? what was the famous song? the song had to do with the PIG. the PIG that was the reason for the pollution...which led to the town BEING QUARINTINED. LOL

it is all over. they have to CREATE it in media of some sort before they implement it.
this goes back to the days of hunting. THEY WOULD draw the hunting of an animal in the cave and THEN GO OUT AND HUNT.

Quartine and KILL movies
Q&K movies.

oh im sorry, its just a chance that its happening. nevermind. lol
u can come up with atleast 5 Q&A movies in the last 3 years...easily.. HUGE MOVIES>

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wish you would make a concise list of such disaster movies if you want to make any kind of case. I for one cannot remember many of late.

Movies come and go together like this. When one genre proves popular, then other studios cash in on that. I suppose we're to expect people with super-human abilities due to the constant wave of superhero movies over the past number of years?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I agree with you. They have been telling us for a while. I believe all signs point to Al Gore. Check out this thread.

ATS Thread

I believe we have proof of a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Simpsons, Quarentine, and the movie with Marky Mark in it are the only 3 that I can think of off the top, but I am sure there are more.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
We already have a thread discussing the simpson's pig angle, you can your thoughts about that and other movies there as well to the numerous threads already in existence regarding our preparedness and awareness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join