It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media building false sense of "emergency" over swine flu to serve agenda...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
the more i think about it, the more it seem that the media and other puppets are purposefully making it seem like there is mass worry and in even causing a domino effect to ensure that people get worried; all in order for something in the works. What could it be? Your guess is as good as mine but possibilities: new legislation or law will get passed, for instance as an example making natural health products strictly controlled by the FDA and only giving licenses to a select few megacorps (a real law in the works, believe it or not).

9/11 allowed a war, gross wastes of public funds and many laws which removed rights from citizens

whatever is next won't be pretty but i wouldnt be surprised if we let them get away with it...sadly

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
could it be to distract us of the economy? Maybe more bailouts are in the works, this would be a perfect cover for their economic takeover.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
From everything I have seen the media is either ignoring or suppressing the numbers of suspected cases.

I would call that the opposite of hype.

Instead of building a false sense of urgency, they are building a false sense of complacency.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There is an agenda behind it, but not the one most here would suspect. The agenda is to sell you a product, their show. The more you watch their show, the more you see their advertisements, and the more money they make. How are they going to ensure you watch? Well, they could pander to a certain target audience... such Fox pandering to Conservatives and MSNBC pandering to Liberals. Another way is to basically insinuate that you could die if you don't stay tuned to their late breaking coverage. This is, I think, what's happening with Swine Flu. They're playing on the unknown to speculate disaster to get you to tune in.

As David Brinkley once said "The one function network news preforms very well is that when there is no news, we give it to you with the same emphasis as if it were."

You're not being conditioned, you're being entertained. Your in the middle of a brutal struggle for your attention. They're not trying to take your eyes off the economy, they recognize that people are bored of hearing about the economy. This is new, this is flashy, and this will fade quickly - so they're trying to capitalize on it while they can.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The reason? Simple - make it harder to travel anywhere. Make it justified to check everyone thoroughly and always have a reason to detain somebody at the border, airport, anywhere.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

This is probably part of their agenda to bring America totally to it's knees economically. And they're trying to set it up as the excuse to blame for the collapse. After all, they're proposing closing America's borders for Christ's sake. How ridiculous is that? There are 35,000 deaths in the USA every year due to "regular" flu. In all due respect, so far I'd say this one is pretty damned mild.

So far, the Canadian cases are few, but today it was announced that the first two cases were confirmed in the province of Alberta. And guess what? Both men have already fully recovered. They didn't even require hospitalization. They'd just returned from Mexico, weren't traveling together, and didn't know each other. But both have already sprung back as good as new.

I'm not trying to diminish this situation. But seriously people, the media is just shameful in it's exaggerations here. Close the borders? My god, I can't believe the cartoon nature of all this. I hope the American people will take their country back, real soon, and burn that damned FED and the entire MSM to the ground. Then put all the banksters and Janet Napolitano into FEMA camps and throw away the key. And for Christ's sake, don't feed them. Let them feed on each other for a change instead of upon us.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Please read the following information about the H1N1 Flu Virus and how Chemtrails are connected to it all!

Each year the US government has guessed which strains were most likely to spread. They seem to always guess right - don't they? This flu season, the government protected people with a trivalent vaccine that included the A/Beijing/262/95-like (H1N1) and the A/Sydney/5/97-like (H3N2). It also contained the B/Beijing/184/93-like hemagglutinin antigens. For those not familiar with virology, the H and N refer to proteins on the outside of the virus, the hemagglutinin and neuraminidase, which are responsible for the virus attaching to, and then invading, a host cell. The public has been quite pleased with the success of the vaccines offered so far. But that will change in the future.
Researchers at the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (or USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick in Frederick MD have reconstructed and modified the H1N1 Spanish Flu virus, making it far more deadly than it ever was back when it was responsible for the 1918-1919 flu pandemic that killed over 20 million worldwide and over 500,000 here in the US. Consider that it could have killed many more, but back then, people couldn't hop on a jet and travel from New York to L.A. in five hours. Now, our ability to travel will increase the spread and will be our downfall.
The flu vaccines contain killed virus and protect the body well against challenge by that particular strain, but work poorly against other strains not included in the inoculation. At some point, the vaccine stockpile will include the more lethal modification of the 1918 H1N1 in its live form. Most people receiving this vaccine will simply be renewing their annual flu shot, and the vaccine will still include the inactivated version of the more benign form of H1N1 (as was included in this year's vaccine). The presence of the milder strain in the inoculum will slow down the progression of the more lethal H1N1 form, so people will become sick more slowly - but they will still eventually die. It will just take a few weeks longer.

I have been looking for this link ever since this pandemic has begun last week. Please read the following link!

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
my guess its for profit, genetic engineering.. excuses for more martial law type of controls? who knows... could be all of the above??????,

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

perhaps they needed a new "enemy" seeing as how the people saw thru the lies of the media with al quada..... they need the people to be in constant fear in order to retain power....

join