It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connections between swine flu, Relenza, and planned attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hello all! I'm a frequent reader of the forums, but have only just registered today.

While reading info about the swine flu on another website, the information I was reading listed Relenza as a good vaccination.

It brought back memories of the threads about the avian flu-infected-vaccination scares from back in March.

I distinctly remembered a particular post, which I will quote below:

Originally posted by sueloujo
This is quote from someone on here:
I will tell you this interesting tidbit--my significant other works for a major drug company. I won't name it, but let's call it SmackoKissMine. Anyway, they sent out a notice to all employees requesting them to get a prescription for Relenza and return it to the company. The company will then HOLD that many doses in storage for employees and their families. The notice went out in mid-2007 and then again last month. This company is one that's supposedly working on the H5N1 vaccine. What do they know that would prompt them to do that? It ain't cheap to make and store tens of thousands of doses of Relenza. It gave me the heebie-jeebies.

By the way, it really bugs me that the MSM keeps saying that H5N1 has never been found in North America. Sorry, but it has. Who says? Why, the USDA! It's been found in Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, and a bunch of other states.

Plus a huge company ( I cant remember the name???) has recalled all personnel back home from across the world quoting bird flu worries.

The company is Panasonic!

Does anybody know the person that made this post, or the person that they're quoting?

I'm curious if anyone has any other information about this.

Thanks!
Gypsy

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You know,I do remember that post and tried to recall where it was yesterday.
Hoping someone can fill in the blanks,it's a very scary post at this point,it basically confirms that 'something was coming" and that someone KNEW it!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Seriously. The second I read that Relenza was a promising vaccination against this, I was floored. I had to find that post immediately.

I was content in just sitting back and reading all the posts on here, but at that point I really felt it was time to speak up.

Here's the link to the original thread in which it was posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think that while to get a program put into place,they chose to incorporate it into there own bussiness..That would kinda be like,do as I say not as i do...

It still is kinda fishy though..I think its still to early to be jumping to conclusion and what drugs will work if this flu gets much more spread and deadly..
www.pandemicplan.gsk.com.../02/info.xml

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm the person they're quoting. Hubby hasn't heard anything as of yet, but I'll keep you posted on what GSK might have to say about all this.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetpeanc

Thank you!

Please do.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just an FYI, GSK has shipped its stocks of Relenza and Tamiflu to employees and their families. The package arrived late last week.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Was there any instructions or other info with it?
just curious

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Honestly, I didn't read the instructions--I have no plans to take the stuff myself. I'll have to ask hubby when I get home.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So....? Instructions? Opinions?

What does hubby have to say about it?

BUMP

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There's nothing earth-shattering in the instructions. Don't take it until you start to feel sick. Don't take it if the pandemic strain has not been found in your area. Be aware that pandemics usually come in waves 12-16 weeks apart. GSK only has one course of antivirals per person.

join