It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bird Flu cases suggestthe Danger of Pandemic Is Rising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

New Bird Flu cases suggestthe Danger of Pandemic Is Rising

www.independent.co.uk

" First the good news: bird flu is becoming less deadly. Now the bad: scientist fear that this is the very thing that will make the virus more able to cause a Pandemic that would kill hundreds of millions of people
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Apparently in Egypt there are 11 cases with 3 more reported last week. With this new "strain" the effects are not as deadly right away , giving it a better chance to be spread. While it seems to be attacking only young children at this stage , scientist are worried that older people are becoming symptomless carriers at this point.

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I thought this could add to discussion of Bird Flu wonderings

Perhaps we all have our shots and there is no more to worry about.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It may be just a mild case of bird flu that can infect millions and do no real harm on the surface.
What it may be doing is making the body suseptable to the mutant strain which hasn't been released yet.

Just like the Dengue virus, the first strain can make you sick and you never get it out of your system, If you get a different strain the next time, it can be fatal.
There are 4 different varients of Dengue and your body cannot create an imunity to it like it does with other viruses.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

What is the concern is he non-lethalness of this strain, by not dying

quickly , its allows more time to spread

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I didn't put it well, but that was the point I was trying to get across.
because it is a mild version of bird flu, it will spread far and wide making people more suseptable for the next strain that will be the killing blow.

infect as many people as possible with the non leathal variety so when the lethal virus comes out, people are already predesposed to getting it.
They may even try and get out the non lethal in vaccinations.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

now that we all had a cup of tea today

i think this pandora's box of disease , should be looked at,,,,

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The WHO website has a record of all deaths, there was more deaths in 2004,2005 and 2006 then 2007/08 and 09 so far.

All have been in poorer areas near to poultry.

However the danger of a pandemic is there, but not quite yet are we at the next level.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Concept X]

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am so very busy with life's trials and necessities of survival... I will take time out to get links as soon as I can.
The news article from Australia stated that the only people that are getting this particular flu (Swine, bird) are the able-bodied 18-38 group that can provide protection (meaning with militia). The article states the old and very young are not getting this flu. This sounds like the 1918 Spanish Flu that killed around 40 million worldwide. Remember that Sonocar Pasteur (spelling might be incorrect) Paris, France (Rockerfellow family owned then and now) made the vaccine for the soldiers heading to Spain in 1918. Here are a few recent items that caught my attention in 2007-2008:
1. A body was dug up in Alaska of a man that was known to have Spanish Flu.
2. His body was sent to Fort Dedrick, MD.
3. The military was then tasked to get the Spanish Flu geonome and it was in the news that they had had success mapping the entire geonome.
4. Sonocare Pasteur was then tasked to make a "vaccine" that was made without monkey, pig or other kidney material. It was tasked, however, to used human kidney material to culture this "vaccine."
5. The FDA approved this vaccine in 12 days without trials. The FDA purchased 100 million doses of this "vaccine" from Sonocare Pasteur. Sonocare Pasteur agreed to the sale if they would not be held monetarily and morally responsible as no trials have been performed. This vaccine was to be made in China for shipment to the US.
6. FEMA is planning a "mock" bird flu terrorist attack in Akron, Ohio at First Energy on April 29, 2009. FEMA has requested 200 employees at First Energy volunteer for this exercise at one of their facilities there in Akron. Tamaflu was specifically mentioned in this report as the substance to be used to "protect" the "victims" of this terrorist attack.
7. Rockerfellow has stated publicly and on a stone in Georgia that the earth can only support 500,000,000 people.
8. I can't find a link that the Chinese leaders are saying they "deserve" the US land for expansion for their people; however, the little tidbit of information that the vaccine was to be made in China seems to make this a bit more valid.
9. Remember all the bird flu problems were initially in China a few years back?

I don't want to draw any conclusions. I know what vaccines can be used to accomplish, good and bad. I got ms and the symptoms appeared 7 days after I got my first "flu vaccine" (I had never taken a flu shot prior.). I am not saying it caused it; it is just funny that my symptoms appeared within 7 days. I kept a diary and have reviewed it many times to make certain of my statements!
I would honestly not want to take this "bird flu vaccine" developed by Sonocare Pasteur. I asked my intern doctor about it specifically. I do know that he is attached to DHS as he stated to me in the intake prior to my exam. I asked him then about the process of 12-day FDA approval; he simply stated, "Well, we had to do something in this emergency." This exam was April 4, 2009.
It appears we are being bound to either take this vaccine by LAW or go to a quarentine for 90 days without phone, lawyer, or visitation. Where that will be is probably one of these so-called FEMA camps. FEMA is tasked in case of a pandemic.
I can not advise anyone. I am not even sure what to do but pray.

join