It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissecting The FBI Stories, Of 911, And Using Common Sense.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Dissecting The FBI Stories, Of 911, And Using Common Sense.

The OS does not stand up to its own logic or science. When I finished my research into 911, I reliesed America I thought I knew was gone. The truth has been suppressed by the powers of the elite. If people knew the truth about 911 a war would brake out in this country, a war of the people against this government, and our government knows this. It was the Bush administration who “stonewalled” every investigation, with the help of the FBI who has kept much of the truth from the American people. It was the FBI who conjured up the OS fantasy; the FBI put gag orders on the firemen, policemen, rescue workers, the FAA and United Airlines and, American Airlines.

Did our Government do 911? Nobody (public) knows for certain what part they played in 911 but in light of all of the evidence, they did have their hands in it. The evidences shows how the FBI and others helped the terrorists by covering up the real evidence and planting phony evidences to make us to believe that 19 Muslim from another country were able to pull off one of the most sophisticated terrorist acts that the world has ever seen, by penetrating the worlds most secured multi billion-dollar defense system.

What do we know about the so-called highjackers? Only what the FBI has told us, which is essentially nothing. It is now, a known fact, that the FBI told us, most of the highjackers’ identities were stolen!

Some Hijackers' Identities Uncertain
By Dan Eggen, George Lardner Jr. and Susan Schmidt
Washington Post Staff Writers
Thursday, September 20, 2001; Page A01
FBI officials said yesterday that some of the 19 terrorists who carried out last week's assault on New
York and Washington may have stolen the identities of other people, and their real names may remain
unknown.

old.911digitalarchive.org...

MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE.

guardian.150m.com...

Why would the highjackers want to hide their identities, when they “wanted” to be remembered for carrying out their mission? You know that just does not make any sense to me. The FBI claimed they were able to prove the identities of the highjackers through DNA. How was the FBI able to do DNA on people who were not who the FBI claimed they were? Remember their identities were stolen, so how could the FBI match their DNA? Whose DNA did the FBI match them to? There has never been any proof that there were any highjackers, only what the FBI has told us.

The New York Times
By SEAN D. HAMILL
Published: September 20, 2008

7 Years Later, 9/11 Hijackers’ Remains Are in Limbo
Seven years after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, the remains of 13 of the 19 men responsible have been identified and are in the custody of the F.B.I. and the New York City medical examiner’s office.

www.nytimes.com...

At Least 7 of the 9/11
Hijackers are Still Alive

whatreallyhappened.com...

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

news.bbc.co.uk...

Tracking the 19 Hijackers
What are they up to now?
At least 9 of them survived 9/11
A former high-level intelligence official told me, "Whatever trail was left
was left deliberately--for the F.B.I. to chase." New Yorker 10/1/01 by Seymour Hersh

www.welfarestate.com...
Now this story that was hatched my the FBI is laughable read what FBI Director Robert Mueller had to say during a press release two months after 911 happened.

FBI clear on hijackers' identities
11/03/2001
By KAREN GULLO
Associated Press Writer
The FBI has confirmed that the hijackers' names released in late September are the true identities of all 19 men, said a law enforcement source, speaking on condition of anonymity.

www.911review.org...
Now for a new article that was just released this year It just blew me away

Remains of the Day
Nineteen hijackers died on 9/11. What should be done with what's left of them?
Eve Conant
NEWSWEEK
From the magazine issue dated Jan 12, 2009
Many of the bodies of the passengers aboard the two airplanes that struck the buildings were consumed by burning jet fuel, (leaving only traces of DNA,) much of it so damaged that it was impossible to read. Few bodies were found intact. Most of the human remains culled from the vast wreckage at Ground Zero were little more than tiny fragments of charred tissue and bone. The volume was overwhelming. Robert Shaler, who headed the city's Department of Forensic Biology and was a leader of the identification effort, worried his lab would be paralyzed if it tried to identify every piece. At first, they decided they would only attempt to test samples that were "the size of a thumb or larger," he says. But when they saw how small many of the fragments were, they changed their minds. "If we were really going to make an honest effort," Shaler says, "we had to do everything that came along."

leaving only traces of DNA,

What? Does the FBI have a super duper DNA computer that can do DNA on ashes, where two WTC were blown to bits, and two airplanes that where burn, and buried, crushed, and polderized under millions of tons of Debris, were ables to sift all that Debris until the FBI found the highjackers DNA.

Through a combination of innovative DNA-mapping techniques, help from the FBI's crime lab and dumb luck, the scientists have now ID'd four of the 10 New York hijackers. The remains of the nine hijackers from the Pentagon and Pennsylvania crash sites have also been confirmed; six other hijackers have yet to be identified.

What I would like to know is, it has been more than seven years later and the FBI has been digging UP WHAT? WHERE IS THE FBI SIFTING FOR BODY PARTS FROM OR DNA? ALL THE DEBRIS OF THE WTC where removed years ago. Yeah, talk about DUMB LUCK! Talk about how the FBI plays on peoples inteligents wow!

Scientists are still trying. More than seven years later, the effort continues to identify the missing victims—and hijackers.

None of the families of the hijackers, and no foreign governments, have come forward to request that the remains be handed over, and it is not clear what the official response would be if they did. The U.S. government has not said what, if anything, it plans to do with them. "No determination has yet been made," says FBI spokesman Kolko. For now, they are being held as evidence in the still-open 9/11 investigation. Yet at some point, the investigation will be closed. The remains of the identified victims have been returned to their families; but what is to be done with the remnants of their killers?

What? The FBI is still inveistagating 911 there is nothing left everything is gone.

In the first two weeks after 9/11, Miller and his team identified 16 of the 44 passengers and crew aboard Flight 93 through fingerprint and dental records. For others, he turned to DNA testing. Hairbrushes and razors collected from the families of the victims provided DNA to match up with human fragments pulled from the wrecked plane.

www.newsweek.com...
Now I find this story really disturbing

Somerset county coroner Wallace Miller, who was working at the crash site of allegedly Flight 93, said it looked as if someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped trash into it, said there was nothing visible of human remains and that it was as if the plane had "stopped and let the passengers off before it crashed," and also said that the most eerie thing about the site was that he hadn't seen a "single drop of blood" there.

killtown.911review.org...
How did the FBI get any DNA?
If you all are paying great attention to most of the News articles most of the information is being given by the FBI. Besides the 911 commission and the FEMA, NIST, reports which most, if not all that information was from the FBI except for the science in the NIST report, I am convinced the FBI have played a big part in covering up the truth.

Additionally, I am convinced those two planes that hit the WTC were flown by remote- control. Our military has been flying the Boeing 767 and 757 by remote control overseas for years, do some research. The military started flying without pilots in the 1960s. These are facts the debunkers, who support the OS fantasy, cannot dispute.

If it was not for the internet, I would still believe the OS lie, and I would be kept ignorant by the controlled media. However, I don’t think the FBI counted on so many people going on the internet and finding out they were lied to. Thank GOD for uncontrolled information on the internet. Some of us were able to piece together some of the truth and uncover some of the governments lies in the OS.

In my opinion, 911 Stinks of a false flag operation and cover up. Researching 911 has made me wiser and stronger, however it has also made me angry. I feel somewhat helpless, and I feel betrayed by our government and I know many of those who researched 911 probably feel the same.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
good points and great job in finding all those sources.

don't forget about the so called pentagon crash, there's a lot you can post about that

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Yup!....its common sense that should prevail in the end!

Star and flag for your efforts!!....

I would like to see this debated in depth......and look forward to some sensible debunking!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Good luck with getting any "sensible" debate going. Debunkers have zero common sense in my estimation.

It is absolutely proven that they:
a. had prior knowledge and tried to cover that up.
b. concealed evidence and actively covered up the crime scene.
c. are still concealing evidence.
d. had direct ties with the hijackers and their funding.
e. subverted every attempt at an investigation.

There is no excuse for holding to the official story. Period.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Smack]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I agree about the debunkers there really is not much to debunk, I mean what I have posted is facts and what I proven is the FBI cannot get their story straight. The FBI wants us to believe they were able to extract DNA out of nowhere. The FBI must really think Americans are stupid, to expect us to fall for their lies, infact they did a poor job of covering this one up. This also shows that the FBI had to pretend they found thier phony DNA to match their phony highjackers that had stolen identities.

So these highjackers did not want to be known for pulling off the greatest highjacking the world will ever have known a defeat that will never be repeated again. These so-called highjackers were supposed to hate Americans, and our way of living, and our freedom, "said" the FBI. So why bother to pull off a grand defeat of highjacking four airplanes and fly aroundfor an hour over highly restricted airspace and crash these planes, and not get the recognition they would have really wanted? Why do all of this and conceal their identity, does that make any sense?

FBI Admits: No Evidence To Links Hijackers To 911

www.uncle-scam.com...

Proof there were no highjackers, more proof of an inside job.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I absolutely agree we need to use common sense here. Common sense tells us that an administration that couldn't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without screwing it up, or out a CIA agent without hordes of journalists tracing it back to them, could ever stage the most complex and intricate conspiracy in human history, not to mention a world wide coverup, with the flawless perfection of an act of god, all without leaving a shadow of evidence or anyone coming forward to spill the beans.

In real gov't conspiracies, they're either slipping on banana peels (Iran- Contra), being upset by whistle-blowers (Watergate), or so ridiculous they just throw it in the trash (Northwoods). In light of reality, how can your "Common sense" be common sense at all?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Any more insults directed at any other member will result in warnings...

Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

Semper

top topics

join