It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Found Not Guilty By Court!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Link

A Dutch TV jury has found Osama bin Laden not guilty of the September 11 attacks. In the conclusion Wednesday night to the show "Devil's Advocate" on Dutch public broadcaster Nederland 2, the jury of two men and three women, along with the studio audience, ruled that there was no proof bin Laden was the mastermind behind the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in 2001.

Wow the truth is starting to come out! but to bad its only happening in the Netherlands,people need to start waking up and realize the 9/11 "official story" Was a bunch of bull.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Except...this was a television show? Hardly a court of law.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

Especially not an American court of law.
Last time I checked, 9/11 occurred on U.S. soil, not in Europe, not in Denmark.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A thread has already been posted on this story and it has a more accurate thread title:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is the WORST title of a thread I have seen in a LONG time. Fish for points much?

It has about as much to do with a court of law as Judge Wapner and the peoples court does - its TELEVISION - you know that, right?

Pitiful I say, just pitiful!

Dorian Soran

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You never know.. maybe Osama gave the show a little applause after watching it on his 82" satellite HDTV just after taking a swim in his multi million dollar home in pakistan?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted by Seekerof
reply to post by Jadette

Last time I checked, the so-called US Justice System was not interested in punishing anyone for 9-11; especially those inept NORAD Generals and officers that allegedly were not doing their jobs, and did absolutely NOTHING to prevent 9-11.

Nor is the so-called US Justice System nor the US Congress interested in punishing those Generals who lied to the 9-11 Whitewash Commission under oath.

I see no sign whatsoever that the US Justice Department is interested in investigating 9-11 nor investigating why so many Americans believe the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is a gigantic LIE. I see no attempts by the US Justice Department in bringing the OFFICIAL billionaire 'terrorist' perpetrator to 9-11, Mr Usama bin Laden to justice; so what is wrong with other nations attempting to do so?

Evidence must be compiled first, and according to the US FBI, there is not one single piece of hard evidence connecting Mr Usama bin Laden to 9-11. So a verdict of insufficient evidence would be the only conclusion, and Mr Usama bin Laden exonerated of charges. Of course the fact that the Bush Crime Family was close friends with Osama and the billionaire bin Laden Family should always be taken into account. And of course Osama was a CIA asset at the time of 9-11 and prior to.

Unfortunately Mr Usama bin Laden has been dead since December 2001, and likely could care less what they do.

Perhaps international courts should next consider Mr Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and considering his confession through CIA and US Military torture, exonerate him of all charges and throw out the confession to everything under the sun. Perhaps that would end the US Kangeroo Court he and his fellow victims are now enduring, and the US can stop politicizing their Corporate Elite greed for the wealth of other nations.

Shouldn't every American demand justice, and insist that the real 9-11 perpetrators be the persons who are punished? Or have Americans become so decadent that the blood of any available innocent nation would be considered adequate punishment for the crime of 9-11?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Break out the champagne!!!

Binny's free! Binny's free! I know, not in real terms. He's always been free in real terms. I'm talking about TV terms, the real real terms. Yay!!! Binny's free!!!

Can Mad Mullah Omar be far behind?

I think Mohammed Atta should be able to plea bargain down to chopping his girlfriend's cat into pieces.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston so what is wrong with other nations attempting to do so?

... you mean besides undermining souvereignity? Well, first of all yes, i personally would mind if a say californian court fined me for breaking the speedlimit in say hungary, after the say germans already took the money, because the hungarians didnt do anything about it.

And i actually would mind even more if it wasn't a californian court but a californian TV show. (though not much more, since the californian TV show has as much say in the matter as the californian court.) *shakes head*

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted by SPreston so what is wrong with other nations attempting to do so?

posted by debunky
... you mean besides undermining souvereignity? Well, first of all yes, i personally would mind if a say californian court fined me for breaking the speedlimit in say hungary, after the say germans already took the money, because the hungarians didnt do anything about it.

And i actually would mind even more if it wasn't a californian court but a californian TV show. (though not much more, since the californian TV show has as much say in the matter as the californian court.) *shakes head*

Perhaps you have not noticed; but this thread is about Osama bin Laden found not guilty. It is not about speed limit violations in California. Since Usama bin Laden is OFFICIALLY an international criminal responsible for the crime of 9-11, any nation should be free to go after him; and/or exonerating him if there is no evidence, which there is not.

Looking back at the reign of G Dubya Bush; it is obvious that he never bothered to go after Osama. Although the original links have been successfully removed by the 9-11 perps; Dubya has stated in the past several times that he was not 'concerned about Osama bin Laden' even though OFFICIALLY Osama was responsible for 9-11 and Dubya 'wanted him dead or alive'. I have read these statements myself years ago on the White House.gov website; but now they are gone; successfully removed by the 9-11 censors.

So somebody should seek justice for the innocent victims of 9-11, and when taking a close look at the 'OFFICIAL suspect' Osama bin Laden; the inevitable result would be insufficient evidence to prosecute in absentia and the dropping of all charges. Somebody planned and carried out 9-11 against America and it wasn't Usama bin Laden, and the tortured idiot Khalid Sheikh Mohammad obviously was incapable; so the investigators need to look elsewhere.

Cui bono? Who gains? Not the Islamic world. Who gained from 9-11? Lucky Larry Silverstein? The Military Industrial Complex? The Corporate Elite who always profit billions from wars? The Israelis in their War on Islam? The NeoCONs and their needed PNAC New Pearl Harbor Event? Certainly the beseiged nations of Islam profitted nothing from 9-11. Why would they waste their time over here in America when their future is over there? Why attack a rich military giant which would only give them back pain and suffering for their families and children? Osama didn't do it just like he repeatedly stated publicly.

BUSH: The focus right now is on Osama bin Laden, no question about it. He's the prime suspect and his organization.

QUESTION: Do you want bin Laden dead?

BUSH: I want justice. And there's an old poster out west, that I recall, that said, "Wanted, Dead or Alive."
transcripts.cnn.com...

THE PRESIDENT: Deep in my heart I know the man is on the run, if he's alive at all. Who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not; we haven't heard from him in a long time. And the idea of focusing on one person is — really indicates to me people don't understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. And he's just — he's a person who's now been marginalized. His network, his host government has been destroyed. He's the ultimate parasite who found weakness, exploited it, and met his match. He is — as I mentioned in my speech, I do mention the fact that this is a fellow who is willing to commit youngsters to their death and he, himself, tries to hide — if, in fact, he's hiding at all. So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I'm more worried about making sure that our soldiers are well-supplied; that the strategy is clear; that the coalition is strong; that when we find enemy bunched up like we did in Shahikot Mountains, that the military has all the support it needs to go in and do the job, which they did.
Q: But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?
THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I — I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.
en.wikiquote.org...

posted by SPreston
I see no attempts by the US Justice Department in bringing the OFFICIAL billionaire 'terrorist' perpetrator to 9-11, Mr Usama bin Laden to justice; so what is wrong with other nations attempting to do so?

Evidence must be compiled first, and according to the US FBI, there is not one single piece of hard evidence connecting Mr Usama bin Laden to 9-11. So a verdict of insufficient evidence would be the only conclusion, and Mr Usama bin Laden exonerated of charges. Of course the fact that the Bush Crime Family was close friends with Osama and the billionaire bin Laden Family should always be taken into account. And of course Osama was a CIA asset at the time of 9-11 and prior to.

Unfortunately Mr Usama bin Laden has been dead since December 2001, and likely could care less what they do.

Osama is innocent of 9-11. Surely this tortured halfwit couldn't have. Who did it?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dff6a04659ad.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4/11/09 by SPreston]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

TV show exonerates Osama bin Laden

A Dutch TV jury has found Osama bin Laden not guilty of the September 11 attacks.

the jury of two men and three women, along with the studio audience, ruled that there was no proof bin Laden was the mastermind behind the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in 2001.

In the latest show, Spong was able to convince the jury that bin Laden's connection to September 11 was a product of "Western propaganda". The jury also ruled there was insufficient evidence to prove bin Laden was the real head of terrorist network al-Qaida. The jury did rule, however, that bin Laden is a "terrorist who has misused Islam."

ca.news.yahoo.com...

A jury of twelve Americans or a Grand Jury would come up with the same result; unless the jury was stacked by the government in a like manner to the 9-11 Whitewash Committee. If the corrupt but well-trained FBI could not manufacture sufficient 'evidence' to FRAME Usama bin Laden; then who possibly could?

Evidence must be compiled first, and according to the US FBI, there is not one single piece of hard evidence connecting Mr Usama bin Laden to 9-11. So a verdict of insufficient evidence would be the only conclusion, and Mr Usama bin Laden exonerated of charges.

OUR glorious FBI in action performing the illegal political stunts setup by J Edgar Hoover.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c4000f43519.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I said breaking the speed limit in hungary, europe, not california.
And it was an example for why most countries rightfully dont accept verdicts from other countries in their cases. Its called souvereignity. if a country doesnt have that, it isnt much of a country.
Also there is a very good reason that we use courts for that sort of thing, and not TV shows.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Not trying to derail the topic...

But where can I get a t-shirt with a neck-hole that big?!

It doesn't look all stretched out either...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
reply to post by Jadette

I'm just curious, why did you mention Denmark ?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted by debunky
I said breaking the speed limit in hungary, europe, not california.
And it was an example for why most countries rightfully dont accept verdicts from other countries in their cases. Its called souvereignity. if a country doesnt have that, it isnt much of a country.
Also there is a very good reason that we use courts for that sort of thing, and not TV shows.

Of course you are correct; but who is the sovereign in America according to OUR Constitution which George Dubya Bush and the majority of OUR corrupt politicians have shredded and declared just a g** da**** piece of paper?

Do you recall the part in OUR Declaration of Independence which states "Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government"?

Do you recall Lincoln's Gettsburg Address when he refined his description of OUR nation to its simplist form?

"that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth."

That makes We the People the sovereign in this nation; with only GOD Almighty Himself over us. If the people do not have sovereignty over their particular nation; then that nation is not much of a country.

But OUR so-called justice system has no intentions on carrying out the will of the people. The corrupt politicians break OUR laws and steal OUR elections. They steal OUR wealth and give it to greedy billionaires. They murder OUR citizens and raise up whitewash committees to cover it up. They corrupt OUR once-free press and silence eyewitnesses with threats and gag orders.

OUR worthless justice system has no intentions on investigating 9-11 nor Usama bin Laden's role or lack of a role; so a TV jury in Holland is the next best thing isn't it? At least the Dutch are doing something; the American people appear to be totally helpless against the 9-11 perps and their treasonous defenders. True justice is a joke in America.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Duplicate Thread

Please post here:

Dutch TV show exonerates Osama bin Laden

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join