It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

imminence of an earthquake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I dont really want to go into detail (for the sake of self-preservation), but i have moderate reason to believe there may be an earthquake or some type of explosive event in the near future (probably California or London). Basically a series of coincedences, strings of the same coincedences and thoughts derived from them have been recurring and they point to a specific date and type of event.

Number often seen: 44 or 4/4 4
Letter of association: E (Earthquake or explosion?)
Action of association: Shaking screens when maps are shown
Word of Association: "Shake"

These terms have been propagating often and in a very small amount of time. They are also derived from areas of significantly low probability.

I however must account for probability if we are to be rational about this. There is obviously a chance variability that these are just strings of extreme coincedence.

If i had to estimate each of these reoccurent events as probabilities i would say from the situations from which they were derived:

1/100 x 1/10 x 1/400 x 1/50
= 5 x 10^-8.

or .00000005.

Accounting for the duration of which they were strung together...

1/24 * 76 * .00000005 = 1.58 x 10^-7

Still a small number.

These numbers could be considered arbitrary in that the some of the occurences were due to weather and other strange acts of nature or interaction of human conciousness.

It's up to you all to decide that.

And one more thing. My mother has been saying she has been feeling earthquake vibes, she is generally intuitive.

Also, i noticed that there was a 4.3 mag. earthquake in San Francisco measuring 6.2 km deep. If Im not mistaken, there was an earlier thread that mentioned multiple 6.2 km depth quakes in China and other parts of the world...foul play was mentioned i believe.

Anyway, good luck to you all if there is.

If not, i will be pleased.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What is all of this? Am I supposed to gleen something out of it?

Sorry about being confused, but math is scary.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My disater-ometer is active today, so you may be on to something.

Who knows, though. I'm on the hellish coast of Cali, so I'll be in the midst if it's here. Although my mind was feeling something on the East coast of the US. More water related than the loud booms people are reporting...
funny how we all have our little sensors going off lately.

Hope for the best and best of luck to all.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
What is all of this? Am I supposed to gleen something out of it?

Sorry about being confused, but math is scary.

hmm. this chain of events were set off by a woman i met who is probably the darkest soul i have met in a long, long time and due to wind which is associated to Quetzalcoatl...among many other things.

If you believe in God, then it could be that. I personally don't believe in God. I do however, think it is reasonable to believe that human conciousness is evolving, and that as many quantum physicists theorize, we are all intrinsically connected. Its not irrational to think that if you have an opened and evolved heart and mind, that you will sometimes become akin to things.

However, like i said, could just be chance.

Does this help you?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To tell you the truth OP, at this very moment, as you are reading this post, there is an earthquake going on somewhere.

Actually there is ALWAYS an earthquake going on somewhere. So really they are not imminent but un-avoidable and already here among us

Now a large scaled earthquake with the potential for large ammounts of damage, is probably going to manifest itself in the next couple of years I would assume.

Along one of the major faultlines in the US, there would be SF. They are expecting the "Big One" anytime now aren't they?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just found this....4.3 Quake in Northern California!

U.S.G.S.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex Plures-Unus

I have also recently seen the strawberries dance, which would indicate that Walter may be right in saying that Smokey should not mark that frame an 8.

Without the essential last 2/3rds cup of cosmic energy required for today's recipe, I feel that this incident may go unchecked if the bunnies are not available.

Has anyone heard from High Queen Saisha? He assistance in this matter is most urgent.

I will hold back the trees from revolting, but it will take totally draining my Chi.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex Plures-Unus

This doom is fresh and panic-sex worthy so I will reply.

Yes, I think you are correct.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Earthquakes are the easiest disasters to predict. So long as you're vague enough, they'll always be right. Statistically, there are about a million and a half Earthquakes every year. A 5.0 every six hours, and a major quake about once a month. About once or twice a year we get a really destructive one like the one hit China last year.

Yeah, Earthquakes are imminent. There's nothing prophetic about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
San Jose Earthquake: 4.3 Magnitude Temblor Strikes California

A minor earthquake hit California this morning. Geologists placed the epicenter of the earthquake near Morgan Hill.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

i dont disagree with anything in your post. All i know is what i saw/have seen, and thought that i guess it would be interesting if there ended up being a correllation or a culmination to an event via those numbers and references.

Dont get me wrong, i dont thinkanything will happen out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Btw, bringing this back. i was a year off:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

What do you know, it was 6.2 miles deep!

And what do you know, it happened at:
22:40:42 UTC (2+2=4, 4, 4, 4, 2)

kinda cool how the number 44 is existant no matter what time zone you were in too (40:42) LMFAO.

Id also like to add that that last edit was at 4:44 PST.
[edit on 16-5-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus]
So gnarly

join