It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masquerade of WTC Aliases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ran across this tidbit the other day checking on Silverstein's latest move:

The authority is now calling that tower by its “legal name” of One World Trade Center, Coscia said yesterday, as a means of marketing the skyscraper. While both Coscia and Ward stopped short of saying they were abandoning the Freedom Tower name, in a press release yesterday announcing its first lease, with Beijing Vantone Real Estate Co., the name was used twice in parentheses.

source: www.bloomberg.com...

So as i was grazing over my troff of cherrios this morning, a wave of loose associations hit me... that may not be so loose but more in kin to the intended 'plan'. Those of you who dabble in the hidden meaning of linguistics and numbers may be of help in fleshing out this sketchy hypothesis of mine.

For starters as a point of reference or foundation, i'm building on the premise of aliases used in family names. For instance, the additional component of a surname is to distinguish its users from other families of the same surname. So whereas an alias is used nowadays to hide someone's identity, an alias was originally used to clarify identity. i.e. a member of the Smith family who moved to Exeter might have called themselves Smith Alias Exeter, or Exeter Alias Smith. Now considering the New World Order is a network of families who's collective interest is in establishing a One World government, it seems appropriate for them to name their number One World financial center the World trade center... even better yet that their New World trade center be called the "One World trade center"

As for the name "Freedom", i think it's symbolic value was greatly tarnished by all that has come into focus in the aftermath of fabricated spin applied to everything that was born out of this staged event. Too many people could hear the faint prophecy of Orwell's "Ignorance is Strength, Freedom is Slavery, Peace is War" mantra playing in the background.

So i think the decision was made that the best policy/disguise is to appear as if you don't have one... which i think explains why we are seeing more and more of their crimes committed out in broad day light.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
IMO the twin towers should've been immediately rebuilt. It would've been the American thing to do. They really shouldn't have fallen either, but many of us didn't know it at the time.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
rebuild them and call em round two tower with depleated uraninum shell metal storm canonons so they can blow the crap out of any projectile near em but yer good post and both past and present names are a good description of what it was and what it will be nwo head quaters spot on

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
confirmation found in a new thread
Renaming the World Trade Center ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There is already an ongoing thread on this very topic, please add your comments there thank you.

Port Authority says No to Freedom Tower name, it will be called 1WTC

This thread is now closed.
Sauron Forum Moderator

top topics

join