It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire proof.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hay Guys

Look I don't care if this is another Thread on vampires if you don't like the fact people have interests on out of the norm subjects then jog on.

But what i want to know is along the lines of:

Sightings?
Do you know people who claim to be vamps?
Do you think you are a vamp?
Do you Believe?
Have you got any good sites to visit on vamps?
Any good picks or videos on them?

You Get The Picture I think...

Thanks for your contribution

Bella x

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Typing "vampires" into the archive search bar over there on the right side of your screen will bring back a plethora of threads that discuss this very subject.

There is a wealth of this "knowledge" already on these boards... its usually a good idea to start there first.

I see that you are a new member to our fine site.... welcome to ATS, may you enjoy your stay

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh - you are looking for PROOF of vampires...I clicked on this thinking you were going to provide me with a way to make myself, family and home VAMPIRE PROOF ( like weather proofing so to speak ).

My bad...nevermind.

Dorian Soran

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bella-x
Hay Guys

Look I don't care if this is another Thread on vampires if you don't like the fact people have interests on out of the norm subjects then jog on.

But what i want to know is along the lines of:

Sightings?
Do you know people who claim to be vamps?
Do you think you are a vamp?
Do you Believe?
Have you got any good sites to visit on vamps?
Any good picks or videos on them?

You Get The Picture I think...

Thanks for your contribution

Bella x

There are plenty of people who claim to be modern day vampires, there are also plenty of people who claim to be a certain breed or type of vampire. There are psychic vampires and your normal blood suckers as well. Vampire lore has exsistance in all major types of the cultures. From your European vampires to your asian vampires, to your African vampires. The story of creatures of the dark that feed off of human life or blood is as old as time.

As for sighting, there have been plenty of so called accounts, and historical accounts. If you search around the internet you can find accounts going back hundreds of years of vampires. In many cultures, the sign of the vampire brings disease and death. Now do I believe vampires are real and exist? That depends on your definition of a vampire. If your talking about Dracula vampires that can live hundreds of year and die when exposed to sunlight and garlic, I don't believe in that? But do I believe that there are people out there that take pleasure of drinking blood and what not? Yes I do. There are plenty of crazies out there, that eat people and drink blood and do sick and horrible things. Does that mean they are vampires? I don't think so. Maybe you need to re-think about what a vampire actually is. Because there are plenty of things out there "human" that was worst then the stuff you see in the movies. Real monsters under the face of human form. Normal people who ultimate have monsters inside of them. Those are the kinds of things you should be scared of. Not this stuff.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Bella hmm?

Yeah...use the google search function.
But you won't find Edward there.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bella-x

here's something interesting for you to read

Article Here

For more just use the search tool

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sigh at twilight for bringing so many vampire threads. Next time there is a big movie about aliens, the UFO forum will be crowded.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
Sigh at twilight for bringing so many vampire threads. Next time there is a big movie about aliens, the UFO forum will be crowded.

And *Sigh* at people that actually think that the Vampire-legends started with Twilight.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I think he is pointing out that when movies such as "twilight" come out.. there is usually an influx of threads about said topic. Just like the new movie "Knowing" has popped up multiple threads...

Not that "Twilight" caused the interest in the subject to begin with.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I urge you to go to this site and listen to the show episodes I linked.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

www.blogtalkradio.com...

I've listened to a few of then and I have to admit I am fascinated.

The person named Martin "VM" claims to be a vampire and in a recent episode "killed" the host temporarily in order to use them in the underworld.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

top topics

join