It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Reports on the Twin Towers Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

On January 8, 2008, I submitted a FOIA Request to NIST asking for all records that relate to the fireproofing upgrades made to the Twin Towers prior to 9/11. I was recently successful in getting three new reports about the condition of the Twin Towers just prior to 9/11 released. One report is a fire engineering assessment completed by Burro Happold in February of 2000. The other two reports were property condition assessments done by Merritt & Harris, Inc. a year or so prior to 9/11. These reports together total hundreds of pages, and I want them widely released so they can be analyzed in light of the NIST reports on the collapses of the Twin Towers. Note that the Merritt & Harris reports are very large files.

source

Hi guys, I'm posting this here in the hope that someone with technical knowledge will read these reports and give us a synopsis - if I had that knowledge I would do it myself, but sadly I don't

To download the reports, just click on the source link above.

Hopefully this will provide new evidence either for or against a CT - either way it should make for interesting reading.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

And after reading, can anyone comment on the credibility of the researchers?
Im not doubting them at all, but im sure someone will.
So in the interest of not getting the results shot down for lack of credible scources/research, acn someone look into the companies, too?
Im gonna read em, but cant say ill understand alot of it.
But it wont hurt to know more.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I began reading the first report at work today. I have training in project management, evaluation and civil engineering. While fireproofing is not my domain of expertise, I read a lot of report for various purposes and this looks like a thorough inspection. I only read quickly the first 50 pages, but I plan to post my humble conclusions afterward.

join