It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Browns WR Stallworth hits, kills Fla. pedestrian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Browns WR Stallworth hits, kills Fla. pedestrian

sports.yahoo.com

MIAMI (AP)—Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth hit and killed a pedestrian with his Bentley on Saturday morning

The unidentified pedestrian was taken to a nearby trauma center, where he was pronounced dead about an hour later. He was near a crosswalk but it’s not clear if he was crossing legally.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am not sure if they'll through the book at hit or not, but being an Athlete, he'll probably get community service or a suspended sentence. From the way the article is written, it is as they are saying it was the pedestrians fault for walking out in front. They say they don't know if he was crossing legally or not. If it had been a normal person like me or you, we would be looking at jail time with a minimum charge of vehicular manslaughter. Remember the Plaxico Burress incident, there was so many different was it was tried to be swept under the rug and can be read on wikipedia.com. he is still not in jail.

What I am trying to say is that there seems to be two sets of laws for regulars joes and for those of acclaim and celebrity.

sports.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join