It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost sitting on top of me while I`m sleeping.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I'd tell your girlfriend to keep a dustbuster by the bed.. And if she wakes up again and see's glasses dude sitting on you again, she can fire up the dustbuster, invoke the words "Get into my Hoover bag you Boob".. Suck him up.. And thats one ghost bagged.

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeBurden

We never claimed to be experts but it dosn't take an expert to see that those videos are bull. Why don't you put your videos back up and create your own thread about it and see what everyone else thinks

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetalker
Sorry people. No video here.
Yet.. I gotta get some clearance here.

This morning, my fiancee told me about something that happened during the night, and had left an impression on her.

She told me that she woke up at some time during the night, and rolled over to face me. At that point, she briefly opened her eyes to look at her gorgeous fiancee. That being me..

When she did, she saw a older looking man wearing glasses, with a thick beard, sitting on top of me. ..This scared her, so she closed her eyes. Made a little prayer, and thought to herself that she probably was still in a dreamy state. She shook it off, and opened her eyes again to double check.

And the man was still sitting on top of me.

Sounds to me like you may have a case of the Old Hag Syndrome. Look it up and see if coincides with this case any.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join