It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avian Flu - Reverse psychology strategy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hi there,

i was just thinking about this bird flu virus news thats spreading around.

what if the government leaked out this news about these deadly vaccines that spread the virus on purpose??

so what happens, we all ignore tha vaccine as we know its going to kill us,

THEN kaboom the bird flu is released and only those who took the vaccine survive??

ie - all the goverment?

who knows what to beleive. i reckon a reverse psychology thing like this could be very possible and very dangerous.

what do you think?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think anything is possible.
Interesting theory -
It really is nearly impossible to tell where the truth is coming from these days.
What a way to live.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
and who would be certain to die because of not taking this vaccine??........

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS............just who the government would be quite happy killing off as conspiracy theorists are a thorn in the side of government.

edit - oh and how do we know that alex jones aint working for the government?? its been talked about before on this site. so he opens his huge mouth about not taking vaccine......and maybe this vaccine is what will keep you alive??

[edit on 6-3-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Vaccines have already been documented to kill people and give them horrible diseases. Vaccines have already been documented to have toxic mercury in them. There's no reverse psychology, 'they' want us dead because we're just a POS to them.

Peace

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be easier and less expensive to just tell us that there is no vaccine that could help us? Tell us that a lot of the bail-out money is being spent on finding a vaccine or cure to save our lives so they look like the good guys? Just MHO....

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i posted yesterday about, why the government would do this anyway?

would it not wipe out so many people, that government themselves could not function. all the vital people that do all the vital jobs would be gone!!

it doesnt make sense. they could not control a virus like this. it would send any survivors back to an evential stone age.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

You have a good idea here. I think the best bet is to wait and find someone who has had the new flu vaccine and see what or if any symptoms develop. I would guess two weeks to a month should be long enough.

There is now way to tell any motives anymore it seems. Everything we perceive could possibly be propaganda.

It is worth much thought.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Reverse psychology could be a possibility. Tamiflu (yer, we're back there) is known to help bird flu more than any one could of been aware of, it puts chemicals inside our body. If you have a look on YouTube there should be a couple of goods videos showing you how Tamiflu injects us with 2 out of the 3 chemicals needed for human-to-human transfer.

Maybe they wanted us to know this, so that we won't take it. Or maybe it is the real deal and they've released this information hoping that a large % of people won't take it, meaning they cans tock pile for the super-wealthy; Or, and this is a big possibility in the conspiracy world - we're wrong and Tamiflu is fine, the 2/3 chemicals is incorrect and our government care about us and are wanting to protect us from all evil... although i am slightly doubting that one.

Fox

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hi I was just wondering about something, if the elite want us dead, why must it be painfull?
I do not get it

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Thats more suited for the NWO forum i would think, but H5N1 can be spread globally with ease by birds which are every where, it is highly effective and when made human-to-human it spreads like wildfire; it will become stupidly contagious.

Fox

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am so very busy with life's trials and necessities of survival... I will take time out to get links as soon as I can.
The news article from Australia stated that the only people that are getting this particular flu (Swine, bird) are the able-bodied 18-38 group that can provide protection (meaning with militia). The article states the old and very young are not getting this flu. This sounds like the 1918 Spanish Flu that killed around 40 million worldwide. Remember that Sonocar Pasteur (spelling might be incorrect) Paris, France (Rockerfellow family owned then and now) made the vaccine for the soldiers heading to Spain in 1918. Here are a few recent items that caught my attention in 2007-2008:
1. A body was dug up in Alaska of a man that was known to have Spanish Flu.
2. His body was sent to Fort Dedrick, MD.
3. The military was then tasked to get the Spanish Flu geonome and it was in the news that they had had success mapping the entire geonome.
4. Sonocare Pasteur was then tasked to make a "vaccine" that was made without monkey, pig or other kidney material. It was tasked, however, to used human kidney material to culture this "vaccine."
5. The FDA approved this vaccine in 12 days without trials. The FDA purchased 100 million doses of this "vaccine" from Sonocare Pasteur. Sonocare Pasteur agreed to the sale if they would not be held monetarily and morally responsible as no trials have been performed. This vaccine was to be made in China for shipment to the US.
6. FEMA is planning a "mock" bird flu terrorist attack in Akron, Ohio at First Energy on April 29, 2009. FEMA has requested 200 employees at First Energy volunteer for this exercise at one of their facilities there in Akron. Tamaflu was specifically mentioned in this report as the substance to be used to "protect" the "victims" of this terrorist attack.
7. Rockerfellow has stated publicly and on a stone in Georgia that the earth can only support 500,000,000 people.
8. I can't find a link that the Chinese leaders are saying they "deserve" the US land for expansion for their people; however, the little tidbit of information that the vaccine was to be made in China seems to make this a bit more valid.
9. Remember all the bird flu problems were initially in China a few years back?

I don't want to draw any conclusions. I know what vaccines can be used to accomplish, good and bad. I got ms and the symptoms appeared 7 days after I got my first "flu vaccine" (I had never taken a flu shot prior.). I am not saying it caused it; it is just funny that my symptoms appeared within 7 days. I kept a diary and have reviewed it many times to make certain of my statements!
I would honestly not want to take this "bird flu vaccine" developed by Sonocare Pasteur. I asked my intern doctor about it specifically. I do know that he is attached to DHS as he stated to me in the intake prior to my exam. I asked him then about the process of 12-day FDA approval; he simply stated, "Well, we had to do something in this emergency." This exam was April 4, 2009.
It appears we are being bound to either take this vaccine by LAW or go to a quarentine for 90 days without phone, lawyer, or visitation. Where that will be is probably one of these so-called FEMA camps. FEMA is tasked in case of a pandemic.
I can not advise anyone. I am not even sure what to do but pray.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This scares the heck out of me! All I know is that this has to be an engineered virus! Avian, swin and human flu's all rolled into one? That is not by chance. They have released their pandemic and now we have to choose our strategy. Like one of the other posters said I would wait until some other people took the vaccine and see if they still keel over.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What if it's just a little bit of both?? Some vaccines kill some vaccines save. Maybe in areas that are known to support the gov then the real vaccine will be administered (liberal hotspots). Then in conservative areas (like ohio) a bad vaccine will be administered. I don't know but honestly somethings fishy.
edit: It's gotta be that because if it's a little bit of both then that would be the most effective strategy i would think. Can't be certain of anything or anyone these days.
Like someone else said, all i can do is pray for guidance.

edit #2: Just know this, there are more good people in this world than there are bad. Good eventually always overcomes evil.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by NotJustANumber]

join