It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 - Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm currently reading Jim Marrs' book, Above Top Secret. Maybe I haven't gotten as far but I have a question about the 9/11 conspiracies. I've seen the video from the Pentagon and in the book it says that the hole made in the pentagon is no where near the shape it would have made with a Boeing. I don't believe the Boeing hit the Pentagon. So here's the question: What really happened to the people on board?? Did it crash somewhere else? Because I believe a missile hit the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You'll see from a perusal of the threads in this board that there's still a lot of discussion on the facts around the events at the Pentagon.

Allow me to offer a few hints on how to sift through the volumes of information.

* Removal all your preconceived notions and keep an open mind.
* Saying "that doesn't make sense" means nothing unless you know exactly what would make sense. You can judge a lot of commentary using that guideline alone, especially in regard to the discussions that devolve into a physics lecture.
* Don't assume that a person's post dictates a position unless specifically stated. Most people on ATS simply ask questions and pose theories, regardless of a point of view they personally hold.
* The only stupid question is the one left unasked. You've come here to educate yourself in 9/11. You'll find you are gaining an education in quite a bit more at the same time.
* Don't be put off by how heated the discussions become. The mods are some of the best for any community I've seen on the internet. Sometimes even the most level headed get boisterous.
* ... And don't be afraid of visiting the rest of the forums! You'll find a lot of information that at first may not be related to your 9/11 questions, but a discerning mind may be able to glean some insight from facts not directly related to the events.

Hope we'll be seeing you around!

[edit on 3-2-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My theory is that all the planes were landed at a secret military base between takeoff and (supposed) impact. This would explain the fact that the "hijackers" did not select the nearest airport to take planes from.

The passengers were taken off the planes, and some were promised marvels if they called their families and left messages...and then, well that's anybody's guess. Maybe they were killed. Maybe they were given new identities. Maybe they were fed to underground aliens. [shrug]

Meanwhile, either radio-controlled craft were used to fly into towers, or holograms were used, or (most likely in my book) the planes were inserted CGI-wise into the network airing of the event.

Missiles may have been used - or preplaced explosives...

But in the case of the Pentagon specifically, I think a plane with a missile was dispatched and it was a missile that impacted the building.

At any rate, this is my theory on what happened to the passengers.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
"planes were inserted CGI-wise into the network airing of the event. "

if so, how do you explain people having actual personal footage of a plane hitting the tower? i'm sure someone, somewhere would've talked if this was CGI and it was truly missiles that hit.

btw - LOVE your theory.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Wow, that is quite an idea. I hadn't even opened my mind to that. I guess I couldn't think it could be that clearly a fraud. I had some belief that we weren't being told the truth, of course, but this is a whole new level of it. Thanks for giving me something to ponder.....

top topics

join