It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Construction workers headed into Arizona mountains for a long period of time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Not sure if this is anything or not.

But just a few days ago I was walking back to my vehicle in a parking lot at a home improvment store in Phoenix, AZ and I passed a group of construction workers getting ready for a long trip into the mountains.

This in itself is nothing that spectacular until you realize that there is no construction work to be had in the Phoenix area. These guys looked like they were packed to stay for an extended period of time somewhere. And they sounded like they didn't care for the current U.S. government at all.

Now who would be hiring construction workers for long periods of time, in a down economy, to work in the Rocky mountains that doesn't like the current U.S. government?

Later the same day I saw a story in one of the national newspapers about construction projects in the Rocky mountains during the great depression. The article talked about building hotels in very remote locations for senior government figures.

Any thoughts?

[edit on 27-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hmmm.
If I were writing a book...
Impending disaster that would kill 90% of Earth's population and the World's Govt's banded together (in the guise of financial collapse) to go offworld with Anti-Grav and establish a temporary base until the Earth settled down...Temporary housing would be needed for the elite until offworld bases were complete.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
it have been easier to simply ask them - surely ? an innocuous question like ` are there any more vaccancies on the contract you are working on , cos i need a job to ` - would at least have got you talking to them

new topics

join