It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President, Sir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok be patient with me here please, my first thread.
Apologisies if there is already a thread for this, just redirect me and apologies for my spelling at times.
Now i got all the apologies out of the way i shall begin, ahem;

Gut feelings, am i right in saying everyone gets them, well whatever, im sure theres people here who do and understand what im going to say.
I have always had them but through most of my life i choose not to listen to them, for which at times i have paid a very heavy price.
After certain things happened i realised my gut feeling had always been right and i should of listened.
In the last few years i have learned to always trust it because to me one thing u can believe and trust in above any is your gut feeling.
With people i will get it as soon as i set eyes on someone, it will literally shout at me, be weary of this person, think it can possibily see badness in people, it is for some reason the eyes and mouth of the person were i can see it.
Thankfully i dont get it with the vast majority of people but someone can come along and bang it hits me pretty hard.
Havent had it in a while with a person but a certain someone has set it off lately a lot, yes Barrack Obama.
Ok listen me out, I am trying and trying so hard to take to the guy, i want to, he is bringing a lot of hope not only to America but to the world, he can really do the talk, nothing short of inspiring, everything is saying this guy could change the world big time for the better and be one of the great leaders ever.
But ever since i first saw him when he was campaigning i got this feeling as soon as i saw him.
I cant help but feel there is more to this guy which we wont see for a while, but its like, i feel he could be very ruthless, maybe capable of some things where he would not have any cauntious for his actions.
Ok im not saying hes the antichrist or that, but what ive read about how the antichrist would be has a lot of similarities with this guy already.
Basically im just saying be weary, dont think he can be trusted, think he could possibly be dangerous down the line.
I really hope im wrong and want to be, but im 34 now and my gut feeling has never been wrong yet.
Thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You...you couldn't find any "OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST OMG!!!!" threads here? Perhaps I can help. On the toolbar at the top of the page, you may find a button labelled "search". Once you find this button, you will be prompted to enter words or phrases to search for. For word one, enter 'Obama'. For word two, enter 'Antichrist'. Hope you've got some time on your hands, there's a whooooole lot of reading to do.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmoothie

I won't call Obama the Antichrist, but I will agree, this man has the abilty to be ruthless. I have nothing to support that in his writings, or in anything I have read about him. It's just my gut talking too me. I think we would all be wise to stock up on food, ammo, and batteries.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So what exactly does this have to do with AREA 51 or other facilities?

new topics

top topics

join