It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93: What do we really know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
OK,guys give me a run down on what we know about Flight 93 other than the official line that the passengers rose up against the hijackers and all that.To me it looks like it was shot down the impact site looked like a plane that took a direct hit from a fighter look at the hole and what little debris that was found afterwords.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
One thing that really sticks out for me is that if you look up old sat photos the crater was formed directly in the middle of an open cast mine (what looks like 'wing scars'), just another of the thousands of 'coincidences' that day.

Some say it landed at dallas airport, unloaded passengers and took off again.
The CT'rs on here like me think it was either shot down or there was no plane there, simply a missile.

For me flight 93 is one that will be very hard to prove or disprove what exactly occured.

The rest however.. is painfully obvious. I think flight 93 is a distraction when you have buildings with the whole ' amount of energy required to do what you saw on tv couldn't come from gravity alone' problem.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

An,interesting thought GR,the plane was simply not there,although I'm personally believe that it was shot down there is no way any Administration would admit to the public that they ordered the shooting down of a civilian aircraft.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by GhostR1der

An,interesting thought GR,the plane was simply not there,although I'm personally believe that it was shot down there is no way any Administration would admit to the public that they ordered the shooting down of a civilian aircraft.

I don't see what the problem would be if it came to 130 people or hundreds of thousands if they hit a nuclear facility or something. People would see the reasoning, they saw buildings collapsing ontop of themselves at impossible speeds and didn't question it. So shooting a plane down is a relatively easy one to pass.. that wasn't. I wonder why?
Because they needed a pearl harbour and some heros to go down with the ship.

top topics

join