It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or IFO from plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Not quite sure what the score is with this video. In the description it says it's a cloaked IFO but I'm not too sure what that means.
Check it out... could just be another plane at distance.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Lolzer, that was obviously inspirational.
I have more vids like this if anyone is intersted, paint drying, grass growing, you know, really rivetting footage that inspires comment after comment.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Haha! don't worry dudette (i say dudette because of the 'cute kitty' signature...if yer a dude, i apologise
)

You've been on ATS for a few months so you've proberbly realised that these sort of threads rarely get many (if any) comments.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can really be said about this 'object', because you can't actually SEE anything.

No one really wants to ask the obvious questions because everyone knows the answers will be limited and of not much help.

1. There's deffinately something there.

2. It LOOKS like a linear, horizontal, black.......smudge/streak

3. It is ALMOST deffinately 'flying' in the same direction as the observer, as
the 'smudge' appears to be more dense on the left and feathering off to the right. (suggesting object giving rise to a contrail?)

4. If the 'object' IS a plane, then I would guesstimate
(blaugh! i hate that word)
.. the object to be roughly 1-2 miles away.

Thats about it, not alot to go on really. At this point i would lean toward 'plane' though. I've seen loads of 'impressive' video footage of UFOs, and this one doesn't strike me as anything 'odd'.

But as always......I could be wrong

Anyways, cheers for posting.

Hope to see you around

AoN

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
awesome troll posting! Was that from your vacation tapes eh?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

That's pretty much the best video ever. It doesn't seem to show much though, kinda reminds me of that Andy Warhol movie where nothing happens for 8 hours, but it feels longer.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Haha, I knew that cat was a mistake! Late night cut and paste affair.
I know what you're saying, there's not much to go on, I think I agree with the plane theory. I wondered if anyone had any previous knowledge of it.
Off to change the cat for a man with guns or a fast car or something.

atsbeliever...
As for the idea of me 'trolling'... mate, I post stuff on here because I want answers to things which I often can't be bothered/or don't have time to research. I feel I can get away with short cutting to answers because I put a fair bit of research into some of my other posts, I try to contribute stuff which I think people will appreciate. Admittedly this is one a pretty bland post, my fault.
But seriously man, I'm not in the habit of posting stuff just to get replies... if you want I will ask the mods if I can transfer all of my points to you to prove this point?

new topics

top topics

join