It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth/inside job script featured in popular show "Rescue Me" w/vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is a video of "Rescue Me" where the actor Daniel Sunjata, who is a dedicated truther in real life, goes on a lengthy, detailed and vehement rant about how 9/11 was an inside job.

The scene is part of a 9/11 conspiracy theme that runs throughout the fifth series, a fact revealed last month by Sunjata’s fellow Rescue Me star, Dennis Leary.

In part, Sunjata’s character Franco states,

“9/11? Inside job. Plain and simple. And all you gotta do is connect the dots. … I am talking about a massive neoconservative government effort, been in the works 20 years. Ever heard of PNAC? Project for a New American Century? According to them, the end goal of their effort is American global domination. Full spectrum dominance, they call it. Now, first question that pops into my mind is: How do you pull that off in this day and age?”

[edit on 14-1-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty interesting. I posted it on another board as well.
I've never seen the show though.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I bet it will be edited out at some point but I hope not. The show does sound interesting, I wonder how many people will see it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Truekn

I think it is great, people who have never even heard of the 911 truth movement, might now take a look and see what it is about and why there are questions.

The whole season is suppose to have 911 truth scripts written in it.

I think I wills start watching this now. Though I do not turn on my T.V. anymore. I will for this show.

top topics

join