It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Claims It Has Found DNA of Alleged 9/11 Hijackers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Government Claims It Has Found DNA of Alleged 9/11 Hijackers
January 12, 2009
“Forensic investigators have recovered the charred remains of most of the 9/11 hijackers — to honor a pledge that they would never be buried with the victims,” reports the Daily Express. “Flesh or bone from 13 of the 19 Al Qaeda terrorists who flew passenger jets into the Twin Towers in New York and the Pentagon in Washington have now been identified.”
If we are to believe this report, the FBI spent millions and employed “the brilliant skills of forensic scientists” to ID the remains of the alleged terrorists. I say alleged because there is plenty of evidence many of the supposed hijackers are still alive. Abdul Aziz Al-Omari, Saeed Al-Ghamdi, Waleed Al-Shehri, Ahmed Al-Nami, Salem Al-Hazmi, Khalid Al-Mihdhar, Ameer Bukhari, Adnan Bukhari, Amer Kamfar — these are “terrorists” variously reported to still be alive, with the exception of Ameer Bukhari, who died in a small airplane crash before September 11, 2001.
Moreover, there is no solid evidence the alleged hijackers were on the fatal flights. For years, 9/11 researchers not only claimed that the names of the putative terrorists did not appear on the flight manifests, but no Arab names appeared on the lists. In fact, as NowPublic notes, “the U.S. Government withheld the actual passenger lists for years” and the “lists are not passenger manifests, but lists of victims… By not releasing these documents, the U.S. Government actually encouraged speculation that the hijackers names did not show up on the passenger lists.”

Apparently, the FBI has some sort of super-duper DNA technology reserved for identifying terrorists.

As award winning journalist Seymour Hersh reported on October 1, 2001, many of “investigators believe that some of the initial clues that were uncovered about the terrorists’ identities and preparations, such as flight manuals, were meant to be found.” A former high-level intelligence official told Hersh, “Whatever trail was left was left deliberately — for the FBI to chase.”
It appears the FBI is merely attempting to placate the families of the victims with this latest claim and also further discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

www.infowars.com...

I would like to know who still believes the FBI story that they have found the DNA on these alleged highjackers, and why do you believe it.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Gonenuts]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You might try the other 3-4 threads on this topic that are still on page 1.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What took so long for these great minds to find DNA.

learn.genetics.utah.edu...

Get your own home lab terrorist DNA search and portrait kit.

Google dna11 gel electrophoresis

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gonenuts

Thats funny, because I have had no problems finding copies of the actual manifests, which do show the names of the terrorists, with the exception of Hani Hanjour. Yet the high and mighty Alex Jones cannot find them? Hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Thats funny, because I have had no problems finding copies of the actual manifests, which do show the names of the terrorists, with the exception of Hani Hanjour. Yet the high and mighty Alex Jones cannot find them? Hmmmmmm

Hmmmmm The thread is about Government Claims It Has Found DNA of Alleged 9/11 Hijackers

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

And the article you use in your first post uses the tired old, "they arent on the manifest" garbage. If you would look from somewhere other than infowars, you might discover that they have had about 25 pounds or so of human remains that belong to the hijackers and that DNA samples obtained by the FBI through our "allies' in Saudi Arabia match.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

And the article you use in your first post uses the tired old, "they arent on the manifest" garbage. If you would look from somewhere other than infowars, you might discover that they have had about 25 pounds or so of human remains that belong to the hijackers and that DNA samples obtained by the FBI through our "allies' in Saudi Arabia match.

If this is all true, why don’t you illustrate to us by showing “proof” to your claims, like site your sources with credible proof, and stop spouting your opinions.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Tell AJ it takes time to be let in on a scam.

So no physical evidence. But how about evidence from records of those flights? Records concerning domestic flights within the US are maintained online by the Bureau of Transportation Statistics. When 9/11 researcher Gerard Holmgren checked those records he discovered that flights AA 11 and AA 77 were not scheduled to fly on 9/11. He published his discovery on 2003-11-13 and it was confirmed by others, including the author of this article (who saved the BTS web pages). Late in 2004 as Holmgren reports, BTS doctored their database so that now when one tries to confirm the original observation one reaches a web page (local copy here) stating:

Yeah we know, from:

www.serendipity.li...

The Holmgren Report
Sorry not there.
He's not there but the DNA has been found.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Funny thing about DnA....
We are all 99.9% identical.

4 words

So...
What now genius?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I don't mean to be forward or pushy, Swampy, but is there any chance you could insert a link or reference of some kind along with your claim? Something, anything, for the rest of us to go on, a straw to grasp in our search for the truth. It will bolster your case.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Government Claims...

I'll be honest.

I didn't bother reading past this part...

It simply staggers my imagination how some people still believe they have some sort of credibility.

Some people like to live in a fantasy land where their Governments tell them the truth I guess...

[edit on 16/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I don't mean to be forward or pushy, Swampy, but is there any chance you could insert a link or reference of some kind along with your claim? Something, anything, for the rest of us to go on, a straw to grasp in our search for the truth. It will bolster your case.

Nothing but crickets from ol' Swampy.

Same old, same old. Big on rhetoric, slim on evidence.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

You guys are so cute.

You are so funny! How about given us a link, to your bogus garbage?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Investagoogling is not a substitute for real research.

Sometimes you have to read a book.

The images I posted are reproduced with permission of the author of Perfect Soldiers who obtained the manifests via FOIA. If you'd like the attendant FOIA documents I'd suggest you buy the book.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

The images I posted are reproduced with permission of the author of Perfect Soldiers who obtained the manifests via FOIA. If you'd like the attendant FOIA documents I'd suggest you buy the book.

I ask you to post a link, to back you lame source, and as I figured, you could not
You do not need to tell me what to read.

How about posting some real evidence, and truth, not some garbage you Scand out of a book

Show a link that I ask for? and stop playing the disinfo game.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'd suggest you either buy the book or perform your own FOIA if you're still dissatisfied.

The implication of the remainder of your comments simply leaves me speechless.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

You guys are so cute.

post by Swampfox46_1999

If this is all true, why don’t you illustrate to us by showing “proof” to your claims, like site your sources with credible proof, and stop spouting your opinions.

You are so funny! How about given us a link, to your bogus garbage?

Flight 175 Passenger Manifest
Flight 99 Passenger Manifest
Flight 77 Passenger Manifest Page 1
Flight 77 Passenger Manifest Page 2
Flight 11 Passenger Manifest Page 1
Flight 11 Passenger Manifest Page 2
Flight 11 Passenger Manifest Page 3

Me: 1, Alex Jones: 0

Carry on.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by cogburn

I'd suggest you either buy the book or perform your own FOIA if you're still dissatisfied.

The implication of the remainder of your comments simply leaves me speechless.

It should leave you speechless, because that is not how we go about debating a topic on ATS! You scanned some pages out of some book that we cannot barely read the bad copy job. However, if I were you I would find better reading material. I don not see how an Aurthor of your book is going to have the names of the terrorist when they were never found on any passengers list.

Ya, I am speechless myself!

By the way this is how you debate, I make a statement that is true, then I back up my statement with facts, by posting real sources that show the proof.

You ought to try it sometimes.

The FBI Is Lying - The 911
Passenger List Mystery
From Ron de Wit
[email protected]
3-17-2

www.rense.com...

No hijackers on the passenger manifests

Soon after 9/11 CNN published lists of the passengers on each of the 9/11 flights. David Ray Griffin comments on them here:
Another problem in the official account is that, although we are told that four or five of the alleged hijackers were on each of the four flights, no proof of this claim has been provided. The story, of course, is that they did not force their way onto the planes but were regular, ticketed passengers. If so, their names should be on the flight manifests. But the flight manifests that have been released contain neither the names of the alleged hijackers nor any other Arab names...
[Support for his claim is provided in this footnote]
The flight manifest for AA 11 that was published by CNN can be seen at www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA11.victims.html. The manifests for the other flights can be located by simply changing that part of the URL. The manifest for UA 93, for example, is at www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/ua93.victims.html .
www.mindfully.org...

The problem here is that the CNN lists were not a manifest. The can be seen from the URL used by Dr Griffin, which tells us it's a "victims" list. Is it really surprising that suspected hijackers wouldn't be included? We'd say not, and a moment spent at the CNN site confirms this as true. Visit the main Memorial page, click "about this site", and on 11th July 2007 we read this text:

www.911myths.com...

9/11 Misinformation: Flight “Passenger Lists” Show “No Hijacker Names”

www.nowpublic.com...

9-11 "Hijackers" Identified by FBI: Seven Are Alive and Well

www.the7thfire.com...

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Gonenuts]

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Gonenuts]

top topics

join