It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perception Management of 9/11 Truth – Keeping the Lid on Free Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Version with embedded links etc:

www.opednews.com...

Perception Management of 9/11 Truth – Keeping the Lid on Free Energy

Andrew Johnson, Jan 2008

This article is a summary of a longer one posted at /911dewmu which has embedded links and reference to audio material and other evidence.

It is now clear that the real truth of 9/11 has been hidden by managing people’s perception of the evidence relating to the events of that day. In the mainstream media, we have mainly heard stories of hijackers, planes, fires and building “collapses”. Over the last 2 years, I have come to realise how a sophisticated perception management strategy is being operated within the 9/11 truth movement. One other author has also written about some general problems with the 9/11 Official Truth Movement. Additionally, I have written about how I think that key figures in what might be called the “9/11 Official Truth” movement seem to be involved in a mixture of “cover up” and “muddle up” regarding the discussion of and general conclusions about the most important 9/11-related evidence of all – which ultimately relates to what is known as “Free Energy” technology.

Accessing “Free Energy” means being able to extract useful energy from the environment, or from within materials themselves – without “burning” any fuel. Nikola Tesla called it “radiant energy” (as he proposed it was present everywhere – as sunlight is on a clear day). Others call it “vacuum energy” or “zero point energy” or even, perhaps, “orgone energy”. Mainstream science usually states that “zero point energy” cannot be made to do useful work because that would violate certain laws of physics. Some experimental evidence does call this conclusion into question, however.

Here, I will attempt to show why I have concluded that there is a concentrated effort to draw attention away from the evidence that Dr. Judy Wood has discussed in her comprehensive pictorial studies posted at www.drjudywood.com... A part of this effort involves repeated attempts to tarnish or discredit her reputation, probably because of the fact that Dr. Judy Wood has proposed that most of the WTC complex was destroyed using some type of Directed Energy Weapon. Related to this, there is an effort to play down or ignore the significance of Dr. Wood’s Qui Tam case against NIST’s contractors, some of whom (SAIC, ARA and Boeing) just happen to be involved in directed energy weapons research, assembly or manufacture.

More recently, Dr. Wood has posted studies that link the events of 9/11 to something known as the Hutchison Effect, and also to Hurricane Erin. Despite efforts to obfuscate and muddle up discussion of these studies, more and more people are becoming aware of them, not least because of Dr. Wood’s appearance on several regular and reasonably well known non-internet radio programmes such as those of Rollye James and Richard Syrett.

The New Chapter

The new “muddling” tactic seems to be to blame HAARP for the destruction of the World Trade Centre Complex and simply pretend that Dr. Judy Wood – and half of the research she has completed - does not exist!

It should be noted here that in April 2008, the Press Release I posted to introduce Dr. Wood’s Hurricane Erin Study, I specifically stated:

cont'd at: www.opednews.com...

new topics

join