It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the coins PCGS got from the WTC Vault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have gotten interested in the coins that came from under the world trade center it was bullion of silver and gold coins that was found there and I was wondering if anybody knows anything about that?

What I have read is that a vault under #4 was full of gold and silver coins that was then sent to PCGS ( coin grading company) for grading a vertification. Now the coins are all over Ebay selling as Ground Zero recovery coins for a high premium?

So if anybody has any information about this or can verify that its not just a scam then please post here.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You may find this post of interest

1933 Double Gold Eagle moved from WTC 7 to Fort Knox pre 9/11
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well if your concern is validity I would think simply contacting PCGS and asking them about the coins could solve most of your concerns.

PCGS has a very good reputation in the coin business (NGC is a close second) and I feel it's safe to assume that they wouldn't want their name associated with any scam.

They also have a list of authorized dealers on their site so you may want to check them out.

here's a link to their site:

www.pcgs.com...

spiderj

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
They also put their money where their mouth is (pun intended) with a money back guarantee if any coin they grade is found out to be a fake. They are highly regarded as the best in the world at what they do.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What?!? The CIA missed some gold and silver when they were stealing all the other??? I guess they were just worried about the good stuff!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ok so I did a little more digging and found this site www.wtc911coins.com... and they have a good research pages on the gold from the comdex vault www.wtc911coins.com...

still don't know but it looks legit.

new topics

top topics

join