It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI responds to petition to consider forensic evidence from AE911Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here is the FBI's response:

FBI Response Letter

From 9/11 Blogger:

In November, 2008, Gators911Truth sent a letter to FBI Director, Robert S. Mueller, III asking the DOJ to consider the forensic evidence of controlled demolition as presented by Architect, Richard Gage - founder of AE911Truth.org. The evidence is presented in Gage's 2008 DVD lecture titled: "911: BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH. The Architecture of Destruction".

The letter was sent under the provisions of TITLE18 USC § 2382, Misprision of Treason and/or 18 USC § 4 , Misprision of Felony. We received a response today from the Asst. Dir. of Counterterrorism, Michael J. Heimbach.

Be curious to hear everyone's opinions. Could be positive with a new administration starting.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'll remain hopeful but I certainly won't hold my breath.
What forensic evidence, anyhow? Wasn't it all shipped out before testing was done?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
From the letter linked above:

As with all cases, the FBI will continue to examine the 9/11 investigation from every angle as new evidence develops, utilizing all leads available. Mr. Gage presents an interesting theory, backed by thorough research and analysis. . . . Pleased be advised that your observations and concerns have not gone unheeded. . . . "

I'm such a cockeyed optimist and so want to believe in the image of the indefatigable cops who won't forget 9/11 and who will do anything in their power to track down the guilty, that I am elated by the FBI's response.

Am I a fool. Probably. But I know from working for years in security that there are cops out there who really do want to nail the baddies, no matter who they are.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well there went Richard Gage hard work right in the trash!
If you all are going to hold your breath
don’t do it.
You all have your response from the FBI, now it is time to forget about 911 at lease the FBI is hoping you will FORGET!

new topics

top topics

join