It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unofficial thread for UFO Pictures and Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There are plenty of theories, pictures, and videos flying around ATS, but its hard to keep track of all them. I created this thread so that everybody can come here and just view pictures and videos of solid UFO evidence.

Also, once this thread has more pictures and videos, i'm going to direct all my friends that think im crazy to this thread. They think that all UFO pictures look like a garbage can lid thrown in the air and photographed. Well, I am going to prove them wrong.

[yvid]
This is an amazing video of a UFO crashing into the ground. Amazing video in my opinion.

Ah yes, the classic case of the Billy Meier photos. Wiki Billy Meier and you will find all of the information you need.

The Nazi UFO conspiracy. This is one of the best kept secrets ive known of. Remeber how Hitler supposedly had a "secret weapon" that he never got to unleash? This may very well be it. There are many more pictures, just google image "nazi ufo". There is quite a bit of evidence to, including the blueprints to each ship.

You are looking at one of the most controversial photos in the history of ufology. It has undergone MANY tests including those of professional NASA photo inspectors. Each test has called it legitimate. Carlos Diaz took this picture (and many others like it). He says that he can feel "callings" and that the fourth-dimensional beings tell him telepathically where to go to meet their ship. He backs this fact up with his photos and videos. He says that the ship is a fourth dimensional being. The being is a spirit more than a physical object. He says that they took carlos to their homeland and showed him some of the most amazing things I have ever read about. Do yourslef a favor and look up a documentary on him on youtube youll be glad you did.

Please feel free to contribute. You dont even need an explanation of the video/photo. Thanks!

[edit on 24-12-2008 by King neptune117]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
seeing that there was a nice big photo of a Billy Meier beamship up there - couldn't resist throwing in a few of these extra tidbits that i've come across lately -

especially for all you billy bashers out there ha ha

Somewhat new-ish photo that has come to light of late

beamship type 1 i would think.... if memory serves.

comparision with one one of the meier ships...

Also there is the following vid (well this one's old but extra new analysis on it) - that includes numerous references to wobblingnature of the craft itself - at these scrollbar locations...... 2:19, 5:44, 5:48, 5:53, 6:06 - similar to MEIER BEAMSHIP.

www.youtube.com...

also photo taken in germany (think in the thirties - frame grab from the film 'secret space')

and closer version

is IDENTICAL to a SEMJASE BEAMSHIP

also new comparision pict of underside of ufo filmed recently in Italy - with underside of meier ufo....is very similar to the underside of a MEIER BEAMSHIP!

HOPe you enjoyed all that - hu hu ha ha
hu hu ha ha
hu hu ha ha
hu hu ha ha

[edit on 24-12-2008 by gib_niner]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

You're off with a flying start mate!

the first vid is a missile crashing.

A couple of previous posts here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And billy Meier??

Come on!

One of his photos:

Or is it?

The others I believe have been discussed before here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN

Gez as if I haven't seen this a GAZILLION times over

and anyway - wasn't referring to the ufo crash at all!!!
so not even going to bother with that - what are you talking about?? are you crazy or something

anyway regarding the other.....a quick pictorial reminder of some basic points - that serve to undermine this poster's great big sense of highly misplaced comfort and contentment.

(Plejaren Beamship) ..with lights flashing on the side flange of it.

And there are many examples of meier beamships having been photographed all over the world by completely independent witnesses

case in point - the following...

comparision of meier ufo (left) with photo of ufo taken in LA (right) by totally independent witness in no way related to the case...

comparision of meier un-manned drone ship (bottom) with photo of ufo taken by totally independent witness (top)

Ufo rising up over distant hill/horizon - bit hard to do this with a model!

HU HU HA HA HA HA HA HA HU HA

also some further examples...

COMPARISION SHOT OF MEIER ORIGINAL (bottom) WITH INDEPENDENTLY TAKEN SHOT OF UFO (top)

COMPARISION SHOT OF MEIER ORIGINAL (top) WITH INDEPENDENTLY TAKEN SHOT OF UFO (bottom)

COMPARISION SHOT OF MEIER ORIGINAL IN THE MIDDLE WITH TWO INDEPENDENTLY TAKEN SHOTS OF UFOS FROM THE ARCHIVES

further analysis pict of meier beamship rising up over DISTANT HILL/HORIZON - OBVIOUSLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EFFECT USING SIMPLY A MODEL!!!

HU HU HA HA HA HA HA HA HU HA

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

"I created this thread so that everybody can come here and just view pictures and videos of solid UFO evidence. "

LOL... The original poster actually believes the above videos and pictures are "solid UFO evidence"? LOL

Hey, no one wants to believe more than I that there is indeed some "solid UFO evidence" but none of those posted by you are them. Break open some books, do some real research, then come back and tell us what you've found. Meanwhile I hear YouTube is looking for help in promoting the Haiti UFO hoax for them.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Fair play to you for starting this thread but you are going to defeat the object of it by going down the billy meier route cos that guy is a fraud & most ufo beleivers ( myself included ) are going to lose interest the moment you included any of his work.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gib_niner
Ufo rising up over distant hill/horizon - bit hard to do this with a model!

further analysis pict of meier beamship rising up over DISTANT HILL/HORIZON - OBVIOUSLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EFFECT USING SIMPLY A MODEL!!!

why even post this first picture ? you can't make out anything in that pic

the meier pic of the ufo supposedly going behind the hill is so pixelated you can't see anything to determine where the object even is.

just wondering what your thinking is on those

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I would sugest you learn about the search feature here at ATS.

I cant count how many times those have been posted and how many have been debunked but nice post thanks for contributing

We need new Pics, is the web running out?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

LOL... The original poster actually believes the above videos and pictures are "solid UFO evidence"? LOL

Hey, no one wants to believe more than I that there is indeed some "solid UFO evidence" but none of those posted by you are them. Break open some books, do some real research, then come back and tell us what you've found. Meanwhile I hear YouTube is looking for help in promoting the Haiti UFO hoax for them.

Original Poster!!! - the meier case is as solid as it gets - the few problem areas cant go anywhere near to undermining - the arguments in fav. of - geez - how much does it take -

Original Poster!!! - dont be overly swayed by the highy dismissive whicmsical statements by such posters as this - in relation to meier case - and anyway these kinds of postings as a rule display a tone of intellectual self flattery that is ultimately groundless -

anyway - be sure to do the research yourself - bottome line tho - meier =solid!!

anyway reg. 'new' films - geez the italian one is new!!

here is the link for it - that shows aswell another craft (video of craft) - more likely than not - black ops

www.exopolitics.org.uk...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Can I just ask a few peoples opinions on what actually is "solid UFO evidence"?
It seems to me that no matter what is photographed, no matter who is abducted, or how many ray gun blasters we are fried with ... people will never believe.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
yo folks just one or two more 'NEW' ones...if that poster above really does insist!

www.youtube.com...

very similar in fact to the older lake Irie footage.

www.youtube.com...

ok thats all...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

This one has been posted before:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
Can I just ask a few peoples opinions on what actually is "solid UFO evidence"?
It seems to me that no matter what is photographed, no matter who is abducted, or how many ray gun blasters we are fried with ... people will never believe.

When there is no simple and verifiable mundane explanation? When there are several witnesses willing to help investigators? When there is original footage that can be analyzed by experts? Youtube video quality sucks.
The Apt, France footage was debunked as the Patrouille de France training BTW. Please use the search button.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Original Poster!!! - the meier case is as solid as it gets - the few problem areas cant go anywhere near to undermining - the arguments in fav. of - geez - how much does it take -

I'm outta here. Have fun. Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My oppinion is that you have to do reserch over several years on the UFO topic to really begin to see the big picture.

There are so much fake videos and storys out there, and the whole Billy Meyer case is most likely one of them. Those pictures are as far from any evidence you will ever come if you ask me.. I don`t blame your friends for calling you crazy, when you show them those BM pictures.

Dont`t get me wrong, I consider myself a believer, even tho I haven`t seen anything for myself. But after being interested in this topic over quite some years now I feel that there are some very strong testimonials out there, from credible people, that I find it hard not to believe.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Anom3]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
ok where are the moderators - the above posting - simply very out of order - too too devoid of any content and far too insulting - as is very often the case..

also this kind of posting simply REEKING of possible deliberate disinfo - in the way that its worded - in a very whimsical rubbish kind of hughty way...

ORIGINAL POSTER BEWARE!!! - it would be TOO TOO EASY for disinfo. agent swine to infiltrate this ATS site - all too easy indeed

& also important point to remember - the BILLY MEIER ufo contact case - not only by far the most important case - but also by far the most suppressed...very important point that.

laugh if you will - by all means CACKLE away to yourself...but the fact remains that nobody - and i mean nobody can duplicate billy's footage even to this day!!! -

some much more extended clips of the original 8mm footage...that have recently been put online - that some folks may not be aware of..

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

of note - ufo dipping beyond the hill at roughly scrollbar - 8:30

www.youtube.com...

www.futureofmankind.co.uk

[edit on 25-12-2008 by gib_niner]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A condensed photo summary:

ED: Billy Meier rewinds not withstanding, let the parade continue.

[edit on 12/26/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
OK - so now its on montages - here is nice one - for the crop circles...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A web page with screen still that link to youtube videos:

Web page with video links from some pictures.

top topics

join