It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was God's warning to repent; 9/11 is all over the Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Some of the overwhelming evidence that God allowed Satan to cause 9/11 as a gracious warning to USA Babylon to stop committing adultery against him or else end up forever in eternal torment:

In order to realize that 9/11 was a warning from God, it is helpful to first realize that the United States and to a slightly lesser extent New York City fit the description of Mystery Babylon the Great given in Rev. 17-18, Is.13-14,47-48, Jer.50-51, Habakkuk, etc. Babylon is "the great city [in Rev. 11:8 the NATION of Egypt is called "the great CITY" too].

Once you realize that (see below), notice
1) that in Rev. 18 (which is 9x2), all the merchants of the world weep beginning in verse 11 because Babylon the center of world trade has "fallen" "IN ONE HOUR" so that "no one buyeth their merchandise any more" (9/11 was God's foreshadowing of this "hour")
2) that the destruction of the Tower of Babylon, the tallest tower on Earth as the Twin Towers were when they were built, at a time when there is a global language like English is today is mentioned only in the first 9 verses of Genesis 11; the number 11 even looks like Twin Towers.
3) that it says of the "Two Witnesses" about Jesus in Rev. 11 that: they are killed by Satan "the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit" (Revelation 11:7) as Rev. 9:11 reveals when it mentions two of Satan's names- "Apollyon the Destroyer" & "Abaddon" the bottomless pit; the word "Apollyon" appears nowhere else in the Bible (that this word "Apollyon" appears NOWHERE ELSE in the Bible other than Rev. 9:11 is no coincidence, for the site below shows how many 9:11 verses in the Bible clearly show God's foreknowledge of 9/11) and Satan's face appeared in the Twin Towers;
---"their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city [the same phrase used to describe Mystery Babylon] and are seen by very many people;
---they are resurrected and "ascended up to heaven in a cloud" (Rev. 11:11-12), as the Twin Towers were resurrected for 33 days (a # often used by Satan and the Satanic Freemasons for whom it is one of a few sacred #s) as beams of light which reached up into heaven; thus, both pairs are "lamps" or "light-sources" (Revelation 11:4). Thus, The Twin Towers are types or foreshadows of the Two Witnesses. Much more evidence for 9/11 being a warning given on www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com...

SOME WAYS NYC FIT THE DESCRIPTION OF MYSTERY BABYLON:
New York City (a.k.a. "Gotham" or "town of fools": the city where Batman a type of the Antichrist "king of Babylon" [Is. 14:14] rules & who originally roamed NYC): Manhattan means "island of many hills" (due to its many hills such as "Murray Hill") as well as "whiskey" (& Babylon the great whore is said to sit on seven "hills" [the Greek "oroi" means mountains or hills] in 17:9 & in 17:2 to make the nations "drunk"!)
---apparently the only town in the world officially called Babylon is in Long Island, New York, in the suburbs of New York City, which is the home of the Amityville Horror, the most famous of all haunted places as Babylon the Great which is "the habitation of devils" [Rev. 18:2]
---the headquarters of the worldwide Church of Satan from 2001-present, formerly centered in San Francisco "the city on seven hills"!!! and of the United Nations which "reigneth over the kings of the Earth" (17:1
---There are only seven neighborhoods with the word "hill[s]" in EACH of these boroughs of New York City: Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, as Mystery Babylon sits on "seven hills"
---Furthermore, there are many uncommon resemblances between the Statue of "Liberty Enlightening the World" & both Jesus "the light of the world" (as Satan says "I will be like the most High" in Is. 14:14) and the whore of Babylon who has a "golden cup" like the Statue.
-----and much more on www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com... about NYC/US as Babylon & about 9/11

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
And if that's enough, I have written about 10 pages on my website linked to above about how 9/11 is all over the Bible, as you can see at the bottom of the Table of Contents & in Part Three. Most of the rest of my evidence is based on the main thesis of my website that Satan "who will be like the Most High" (Is. 14:14) has caused many things & people like Santa Claus & Nelson Rockefeller who instigated the building of the tower to be "types of the Antichrist" who are imitations of the three persons of God, especially Jesus. God who will be a giant in Heaven (as my website clearly shows) is described thus: Psalm 61:3: "You have been my refuge, a strong tower against my foe", ... (Other buildings which I show on my website to be Satan's imitations of Jesus are The Statue of "Liberty Enlightening the World" in place of Jesus "the light of the world," The Colossus of Rhodes which the Liberty Statue was based on & which is a statue of the SUN god as Jesus is "the Sun of righteousness" (Mal. 4:2), the Parthenon of Athens, the Great Pyramid of Giza, and more.)

Here are a few excerpts from my site:

When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. (Ecclesiastes 7:14)

IF A TRUMPET IS BLOWN IN A CITY, WILL NOT THE PEOPLE BE AFRAID? IF THERE IS CALAMITY IN A CITY, WILL NOT THE LORD HAVE DONE IT?(Amos 3:6)

TWIN TOWERS of NYC [~1968- 9/11/2001 due to Muslims, about 33 years later], 110 stories tall, become Earth’s tallest buildings~God the Father & Son
-Ezekiel 31:11 the "tree" of Assyria or Babylon exalted above all other trees delivered over to Satan, Amos 9:11 & Hebrews 9:11: the only verses in these books where Jesus' body is referred to as a building, John 9:11: reference to Siloam [identical to "Shiloh"] the place where the tower fell and the pool of water bringing healing & symbolic of Jesus [called "Shiloh" in Gen. 49:10] was located, Revelation 9:11: the only verse in the Bible where Satan is mentioned as the "Destroyer" Apollyon which refers to the Greek Sun god Apollo who highly resembled Jesus (Video: Satan's face in Towers on 9/11), Psalm 2 & 110: the only ones out of 150 Psalms where God the Father & God the Son are both called "Lord" and the former talks to the latter, last verse of Genesis: Joseph & Joshua who are types of Christ die at age 110, Psalm 61:3: "You have been my refuge, a strong tower against my foe"
-founded partly by Nelson Rockefeller: The body of Jesus the Rock & Vice President of the world was the first which did not remain in a grave!

-NOTRE DAME of Paris, which includes TWIN TOWERS
---Maurice de Sully, founder of Notre Dame: in 1160, draws his vision of the new glorious cathedral in the dirt, dies 9/11/1196!!!
---3 years later in 1163, the “cornerstone” of Notre Dame is laid down (analogous to Jesus laying the “cornerstone” [Psalm 118] for the “Church” of Christian believers in AD 33 after He began His ministry in AD 30)

The above verses are expounded on below:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
ON JOHN 9:11

According to bibleq.com..., Siloam is mentioned only four places in the Bible, and Shiloh which is identical or almost identical to the Hebrew word for Siloam appears very few times in the Bible as well:

"he doth build it, and cover it, and set up its doors, its locks, and its bars, and the wall of the pool of Siloah, to the garden of the king, and unto the steps that are going down from the city of David. [who is a type of Christ the "king of kings", as I show in Part Two]" (Nehemiah 3:15)

“Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam [symbol of Twin Tower #2, which is a symbol of Jesus] fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.”
- Jesus to the people (Luke 13:4-5)

John 9:11 [THIS NUMBER IS NOT COINCIDENTAL, FOR "SILOAM" APPEARS IN ONLY FOUR PLACES IN THE BIBLE!]: "A man named Jesus made clay and applied it to my eyes, and said to me, 'Go to the pool of Siloam and wash'; and having gone and washed I saw again." [The pool of Siloam is a symbol of Jesus who "washed us by His blood" (Revelation 1:5) & who enables us to see the truth because He is the "light of the world." (John 8:12) This interpretation is confirmed by the fact that water is a symbol of God, as I prove in Part One.]

John 9:7: "Wash in the pool of Siloam, which is interpreted, 'sent'."

John 9:3-4: "Jesus answered...'It behoves me to work the works of Him who sent me.' " The Latin Vulgate translates the word [Shiloh] as "he who is to be sent," in allusion to the Messiah. (en.wikipedia.org...)

"Siloam is an ancient Greek name derived from the more ancient Hebrew: Shiloah." (en.wikipedia.org...)

"Siloam Tunnel (Tunnel of Shiloh)." (www.goisrael.com...)

Genesis 49:10-12: The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh [Jesus the "king of kings" (Revelation 19)] come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes: His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk. [Jesus has an ass's colt when He comes to Jerusalem on Palm Sunday. He is described in Revelation 19 as washed in blood and with eyes of fire, when He returns with a sword in His mouth to destroy all His enemies after the Great Tribulation.]

Jeremiah 7:12: For go ye now unto My place which was in Shiloh, where I caused My name to dwell at the first. [The place is symbolic of Jesus, who says the Father is in Him.]

1 Samuel 3:21: And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh; for the LORD revealed Himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.

"Shiloh" is actually a composite of two Hebrew words: shai and loh or in English, "tribute" and "to him." (en.wikipedia.org...) [In Revelation 21 & Isaiah 60, tribute comes to God in the New Jerusalem from all the nations.]

Shiloh & Siloam sound remarkably like shalom, the Hebrew word for peace, & Jesus is called the "Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:7)

[edit on 17-12-2008 by holyisthelord85]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
ON AMOS 9:11 & HEBREWS 9:11

In the beginning was the Word [Jesus], and the Word was with God [the Father & the Holy Spirit], and the Word was God [the Son]...And the Word became flesh, and tabernacled among us." (John 1:1, 1:14) [The tabernacle building of Exodus 25-40 is a symbol of Jesus, just like Twin Tower #2 is.]

Amos 9:11: "In that day [foreshadows day of 9/11, the day when Jesus was resurrected, and the time of Jesus' 2nd Coming] will I raise up the tabernacle of David which is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and build it as in the days of old." [Amos 9:11 is the only verse of the many verses of Amos where Jesus' body is called a tabernacle building & where Jesus is very explicitly referred to.]

-Example where Jesus the seed of David is referred to as David in the Old Testament: Psalm 89: 20I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him...26He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.27Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.28My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.29His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

Hebrews 9:11-12: "11. But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; 12. Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us." [Hebrews 9:11 is the only or one of the very few verses in the hundreds of verses of Hebrews where Jesus' body is called a tabernacle building.]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have to ask, but why wasnt any warning given if there was something in the bible about 9/11 going to occur? Why is it that only AFTER something happens, prophecy and predictions start comming out of the woodwork and not before...could have saved alot of lives that day.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
-Ezekiel 31: 1And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness? 3Behold, the Assyrian [included the kingdom of Babylon, where the Tower of Babylon was built] was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs...5Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field (the Twin Towers, which are vertical & slim like trees, were exalted in height over all other buildings when they were built in the 1970s)...6All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs...10Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast lifted up thyself in height, and he hath shot up his top among the thick boughs, and his heart is lifted up in his height; 11 [the first verse declaring the destruction of the "tower" of Assyria] I have therefore delivered him into the hand of the mighty one [symbol of Satan, who was apparently God's tool for destroying the Twin Towers] of the heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his wickedness.

---Matthew 13:31: Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof. [Compare with Ezekiel 31:6; thus, Ancient Assyria is a symbol of the "kingdom of heaven," the "body of Christ" (ithe name given to Christ & all Christians in 1 Corinthians 12). Daniel 7 too shows how the kingdoms of Babylon, Persia under Cyrus, Greece under Alexander the Great, & Rome under the Caesars are symbols of Jesus' kingdom of the heavens which will have dominion over all the Earth. THESE TWO PASSAGES SHOW THAT TWIN TOWER #2 WHICH COLLAPSED ON 9/11 IS A COUNTERFEIT SYMBOL OF THE BODY OF CHRIST WHICH WAS CRUCIFIED.]

and that's only about half the evidence I've amassed on my website that God allowed Satan to cause 9/11 as a warning of the imminent fall of NYC & USA Babylon the Great Harlot so that we stop committing adultery against Him & end up in Hell! "SEEK YE THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND!" (Isaiah 55:6)

see www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com... for more on the reason behind nature & all history

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

i see no way anyone could have foreseen it from the Bible because, for instance:
-how would you know that the Tower of Babylon is mentioned in the first 9 verses of Chapter 11 of Genesis to show the date when the Twin Towers would fall? It doesn't indicate in the Bible that those numbers signify a date; yet, it is clear in retrospect that that is why God made Genesis 11 that way
-why on Earth would you even think to look at 9:11 verses before 9/11 happened?
-etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Edit: Not worth it. Sorry I posted.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be in religious conspiracies?

Also I think the OP is wrong. About everything. I said that as nice as I possibly could . But I think he is very very wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

You must be a speed-reader friend. You were able to read all my posts and everything on my site and carefully consider it all already? I wish I had your abilities.

But seriously, this is the result of daily researching and writing for my website since August 2008, so please consider carefully all. "Seek ye the LORD while He may be found"

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I really do not think religion has any place in 911 discussions and I disagree with the OP on this thread. Any one can interpt the Bible to fit whatever event they want to. However you have every wonderful right to your religion, but I do not think it was written to predict futures disasters.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I have to agree with cashlink here - the various interpretations of the Bible are infinite, especially since it is published in so many languages now and there are so many versions of the bible.

IMHO I actually think this is a troll thread; OP only signed up to ATS yesterday.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
2 threads in one night getting people to read your website not cool. Your not doing Jesus a favour.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear. -- John 4:18

Spreading your fear and hate again, please, I think there is a preaching forum where someone mught actually be intrested in your sermons.

Your God is a hateful bastard who kills people for revenge and payback.

That is NOT the God of true Christians.

Christian= "Christ Like"

You're definitley acting more like the Pharisees in Jesus's time.

If Jesus came back today you'd be so anti what he stood for and advocated.

By definition you truely are an Anti-Christ.

God, nor Santa caused 9/11 to punish us.

Edited to add, in the spirit of keeping on topic that I don't for one second believe that the loving God as portrayed in the New Testament would make 9/11 happen or allow it to happen as a way of punishing us or warning us. It is the antithesis of Love!

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Merigold]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by holyisthelord85

You sir are an attention whore.

I expect this not to make the thread.

Censorship and all that.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
dear OP...

do you ever think for a second..
That the people that perpetrated 9/11 could have had the funds to hire the highest theosophical minds around, who knew the bible up and down, .... to choose a date / place to have the attacks happen?

Just to further people like yourself, later after the fact to connect the dots they put there.... in order to push you further into this sort of raging radical religious thought?

-

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I do not agree with this theory at all. This is one of the most outrageous claims I have ever read. I suppose JFK, the Nazis, and Alien UFOs are in the Bible, too? I gotta get me an updated and revised print edition to the Bible again...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
OT: Yes, I see you`ve posted three topics in one night so you can pull people into your website. Way to go, you must be looking to get banned then for not following the agreement you made when you signed up here.

Oh well, if we don`t see after today, have fun.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by FiatLux]

new topics

top topics

join